Site Feedback

Gambit

Hi Mods, could you please delete/ban indefinitely my account as I am very busy now with studies and work. I've had good time but I want to limit my time on the internet so that's why I want my account to be deleted/ban indefinitely from ICF. I've enjoyed my time on ICF and wish you all the success in running ICF. Thankyou, Prince
Mods, please do the same for me as well :)

Talent spotter forum request Guys I certainly feel that we need a talent spotter forum in this website.It'll have threads abt upcoming talents.We can also promote them if it's required. As we know that so many genuine talents get wasted in India.We'll try to minimise that by our best possible efforts.

Guys I certainly feel that we need a talent spotter forum in this website.It'll have threads abt upcoming talents.We can also promote them if it's required. As we know that so many genuine talents get wasted in India.We'll try to minimise that by our best possible efforts.
i agree specially seeing how rkt and co are trying there best to promote rehan (i think) talent..i cant think of any better way of improving this game we love no discussion can ever come close to this:clap:

Yesterday I made a thread where I posted an article by Ravi Shastri written after the 100th 100- it wasn't in any way meant to point fingers at any posters on ICF or any Indian players (like its been done for Dravid) so why has that thread been deleted/merged with another thread ??
How sad.

This may eat up some cycles :D Whenever a member name is mentioned in a post the member receives a notification ping. So in a post like this - I don't know, but SachDan might be able to help you out with doubts about the middle-east job situation. SachDan gets a notification which links to the post. This can also be done if I quote someone's post, then that poster gets a notification about it. Since parsing each and every post against 20k members will get crazy, it can be done by a special tag. like only if i say "I don't know, but [#SachDan] might be able to help". and it gets printed as

I don't know, but [URL="http://www.indiancricketfans.com/member.php?u=3212"]SachDan[/URL] might be able to help

In that case, we will just have to add one more function to the parsing script. I think this will be useful in numerous situations.