Site Feedback

Gambit

^ But the Zelig likes to keep referring to himself in third person :hmmm:
Good point. That's what the tagging is for. Only if you type it as [#Zelig] will it get processed, otherwise Zelig will pass through like other words.

This may eat up some cycles :D Whenever a member name is mentioned in a post the member receives a notification ping. So in a post like this - I don't know, but SachDan might be able to help you out with doubts about the middle-east job situation. SachDan gets a notification which links to the post. This can also be done if I quote someone's post, then that poster gets a notification about it. Since parsing each and every post against 20k members will get crazy, it can be done by a special tag. like only if i say "I don't know, but [#SachDan] might be able to help". and it gets printed as
I don't know, but [URL="http://www.indiancricketfans.com/member.php?u=3212"]SachDan[/URL] might be able to help

In that case, we will just have to add one more function to the parsing script. I think this will be useful in numerous situations.

Good, you should be made Moderator along with Vibash, saneindian :nice:

good find akshay! From the features page: "This is especially useful of forums which have an international contingent (so threads posted in during the night for some of your members don't go overlooked) or forums which have a lot of posts/threads each day again to make sure that a post a person might want to read doesn't get lost in the crowd." It'll be as simple as saying, @ganeshran; should also check this out in the morning. :two_thumbs_up:

This icf money is useless. It seems to have been inflated and corrupted. My suggestion would be to start all over again and make it useful to unlock some features and not to inflate it where betting takes priority over normal site activity like article writing,etc.

:whine:
I've never reported anyone on this forum. I've always given it back what I took. But someone reported me today :sad: So if they are gonna run to mods like cry babies, then they can have their own meds :finger:

I've never reported anyone on this forum. I've always given it back what I took. But someone reported me today :sad: So if they are gonna run to mods like cry babies, then they can have their own meds :finger:
Post reported for showing :finger: