Site Feedback

Gambit

1. What happened to the [ countdown ] bb code? It was useful in bets.. Please bring it back. :hitler: EDIT: Testing - EDIT: Nope, ain't working. Works! :) 2. And why not update the board to vB 4? Its still 3.6.7.

Create a separate bin/garbage forum and move such threads or posts to that forum. The posts in that forum will not be added to users post count. vBulletin has an option where whether posts in a particular forum is add to post count or not' date=' can be set. Posts made in that forum will be visible on the person who started the thread and to moderators. There is a direct option for that also in VB. Then thread creator will be happy and everyone else also as they won't have to see such threads. :P[/quote'] I guess this is better place for this post.

No need for separate section. Just keep his posts under moderation. So they don't appear unless approved. It'll look as an additional task but it'll be easier to spend some time and approve instead of moving and joining threads etc. After sometime he'll get the message and hopefully mend his ways..

No need for separate section. Just keep his posts under moderation. So they don't appear unless approved. It'll look as an additional task but it'll be easier to spend some time and approve instead of moving and joining threads etc. After sometime he'll get the message and hopefully mend his ways..
who :dance:

i bet $300 millions

I need help- how do I get rid of the constant message about the app "Tapatalk"that comes when I try to access the site on iphone. I understand the message coming on when I first go to the site but if I choose not to get it and click cancel why does it reappear every time I click a post, thread etc Is tehre any way around it- I don't want to add another app.

I need help- how do I get rid of the constant message about the app "Tapatalk"that comes when I try to access the site on iphone. I understand the message coming on when I first go to the site but if I choose not to get it and click cancel why does it reappear every time I click a post, thread etc Is tehre any way around it- I don't want to add another app.
Enable cookies in your browser.

Ram' date=' I have 100s of subscribed messages :nervous: any thread I read from a mobile device gets subscribed[/quote'] Thats weird, thats the first time i am hearing about it.. did you chk your icf settings to see if you enabled something inadvertantly?

Thats weird' date=' thats the first time i am hearing about it.. did you chk your icf settings to see if you enabled something inadvertantly?[/quote'] yes I did check and no I dont see any specific setting like that. I need an admin to unsubscribe me from all these threads 100s of them so I can start fresh and monitor them. I cant unsubscribe as they are over 10s of pages.

yes I did check and no I dont see any specific setting like that. I need an admin to unsubscribe me from all these threads 100s of them so I can start fresh and monitor them. I cant unsubscribe as they are over 10s of pages.
I modified your profile settings a little bit. Hopefully you should not be subscribing to any more threads.