Site Feedback

Gambit

There are some biased mods around. Whenever MI wins a game' date=' the thread is open for a long time. And when CSK won yesterday, it was closed much earlier. :protest:[/quote'] :headshake: It's nothing to do with bias. Sometimes there are no mods online to close match threads. As a result, such threads linger on.

It's because of the stuff you search or open online.
SAAR ,admin is the reason for the above :giggle:
There are some biased mods around. Whenever MI wins a game' date=' the thread is open for a long time. And when CSK won yesterday, it was closed much earlier. :protest:[/quote'] :headshake:

He's the IPL section Mod and in all probability he could be the one you are balming..
I am not blaming him alone. I am blaming all the mods in general. I have no problem in match threads being closed early but then it shud be same for everyone.

I am not blaming him alone. I am blaming all the mods in general. I have no problem in match threads being closed early but then it shud be same for everyone.
You think there is a well thought out conspiracy going on among the mods to ensure that Chennai threads are closed earlier? :hysterical:

I don't think anybody keeps MI match threads on, intensionally. Infact the MI fan Mods've been missing in action for long time now..I only see DomainK posting occasionally. It's actually an embarassment to all MI fans to keep MI losing Match threads on for long..

You think there is a well thought out conspiracy going on among the mods to ensure that Chennai threads are closed earlier? :hysterical:
not just chennai but even rcb's match thread was closed early Its just MI match threads which are open for quite some time.

There is no bias. Like tdigi said, it depends on when mods are online to move the threads. Best is to move the threads before the next one starts. If you feel threads are moved early, you can start a post match discussion thread for the games to continue the discussion even if the match thread is archived