Identify four players for middle order

Vk1

Samson? The guy who avgs 28 in List A lol:phehe::phehe:

We have enough people in the team because of how stylish they look don need another low class club player. Hooda is also way too over rated.:phew:

Well pandya didn't exactly the domestic on fire ,but look at him now touch wood, Samson has potential it's just that he needs confidence, same with pant, you cannot discard a youth, who had to wait for eternity and picked up in one t20 which happened to be outside India

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Let's not anoint KLR as an automatic choice.  First, he is too injury prone.  Second, in the 10 ODIs he has played, he is averaging 36 at a SR of 80.  It's too early to tell.  Hopefully, in 2 years, all of this will be moot and he will have established himself.  

Regardless, with the exception of Kohli, on one is automatic.  Two years off, it is near-impossible to predict who will be in form and who will be healthy.  

If you put a gun to my head, our CT 2019 #4 - #7 would be from the following list:

K L Rahul

M Pandey

S. Iyer

R. Pant

H. Pandya

K. Pandya

M. S. Dhoni

There is a big diff compared to what one wants and what one will get. Realistically speaking, Dhoni at 5 and Hardik at 7 seem fairly set. No.4 will need the ability to actually consolidate in case of collapse. I don't think Pandey can do do it, and Rahul is injured too often. Would like to see others given chances. At 6, I think we are safer since Jadhav, Pandey, etc are reasonably suited.