Pakistan will play in ICC world leagues only if India honours MoU

13 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Test cricket is for the old who got no life. ODI cricket is for the colorful bunch who like to see more color than some black and white boring television. Its obvious what real cricket is. In fact that format has its own World Cup thats so prestiage.

Yeah thats why i said wc 2011 semi .....member that???    Need your member berries??? :giggle:

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

With the amount if freebies they are giving us. Making our batsmen's averages go up. This is hardly a worthy competition. New Zealand will be our real test.

You can have a semi final while we have the final of 50 overs cricket. ;)

Just like you like to beg international cricketers to play your league. We like to beg ICC to have cricket back in our country.   

Once again honesty is the best poicy while discussing. International cricketers beg us to play IPL. It is not the other way around.

2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Think about it with a real brain. India has all the money in the world. Rest of the 11 countries would go bankrupt without your money. Having you win the 2013 Champions Trophy gives ICC enough money to have one next year. In the end it worked out cause the board that brings more dollar bills won the trophy. 

If you believe in conspiracies I may have to reevaluate you.

Think about it with a real brain. India has all the money in the world. Rest of the 11 countries would go bankrupt without your money. Having you win the 2013 Champions Trophy gives ICC enough money to have one next year. In the end it worked out cause the board that brings more dollar bills won the trophy. 

:laugh: didn't you want "intellectual" debates on ICF?

And you wonder why you get the kind of responses you get.

You can have a semi final while we have the final of 50 overs cricket. ;

So for you final of a CT is worth more ????

Just shows how low you have to sink sometimes to find a positive sometimes.

There is a reason cT is called just a trophy....

You are the new gen what do you know about real cricket which is the ODIs?

International cricketers have no connection to Mumbay or any of your other Daredevil teams. They are in it cause of money. That you pay them due to desperation. Without international players IPL would not be a hit honestly.

Do we look desperate to you? We are thriving.

ODI is the flavor the week for you. It was tests few months back. Once we beat you in ODI you will go to Hong Kong Sixers or whatever. Enjoy. I have work to do.

We believe in fictional stories each day. Whats wrong with believing in conspracies?

I wanted a intellectual debate on that topic. Lol the debates here are ****. So I learned my lesson.

You use the word intellectual way too loosely while referring to yourself...anyway ...whatever man

21 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

With the amount if freebies they are giving us. Making our batsmen's averages go up. This is hardly a worthy competition. New Zealand will be our real test.

You can have a semi final while we have the final of 50 overs cricket. ;)

Just like you like to beg international cricketers to play your league. We like to beg ICC to have cricket back in our country.   

U mean how ur pakistan phateechar players cry n fall at Indians feet begging to get selected for IPL...

15 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

When you win a final in a 50 overs game than talk. Semi Final anyone can win. Its the final that matters most

Bhai tu kya soch ke reply karta hai???

India ne kitne final jeete hain aur pakistan ne kitne....??? Arguement ka pc koi sir paer rakha kar.....

Semi final ke bina final pahunchenge ye ....:giggle:

You never herd of PSL? My boy you need to go out more. Its the next big thing in the cricketing world. 

I hope it becomes next big thing in world cricket ...but even our HIL,pro kabaddi and ISL is worth much more than it for now ....so you wont get too much excitement for it here.

28 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Trust me you know zilch about me. Google a real meaning of good debate and compare it to this place. You will know the meaning. 

sorry to break it to you buddy, neither do your posts hint any sign of intellect or neither have you ever said anything of substance that deserves a good discussion or a debate. I suggest read back  some of the posts you just posted

PSL will overtake IPL

CT 2013 was fixed 

do you think these posts reek of intellect or qualify for a debate :laugh:

Not a surprise at all though to know you live in a bubble...scary part is I believe you don't even live in Pakistan :fear1:

Edited by maniac
Just now, Shaz1 said:

Lmfao Out of the whole gibberish you got only got one thing right. Glad to know you understand me on one thing.

Yeah the problem is if you live in a bubble in Pakistan it is understandable but even when you move away you carry forward that thinking is scary .....PSL over taking IPL :laugh: the funny part is not the statement itself but the fact that you totally believe it and say it with all honesty now that is comedy gold

Just now, Shaz1 said:

I am actually interested in seeing us become the world power and seeing if we still ask India to play.

India needs to win finals outside of its country to impress the world of its brillance.

We got more talent than your country. What makes PSL good is the sheer talent on display. When you produce a decent fast bowler whose fast enough to test the wits of a batsmen than talk. In Pakistan even a riksha driver knows how to bowl fast. Fast bowling is in our blood and PSL is the hub of fast bowling legends.

See thats what i am talking about ....you have no basis for arguements.

Sense banaya kar arguement mein.

India has won a more world finals outside

Google kar le...ct 2013 bhi bahar hi tha,wc 83 bahar tha.

And aur ye myths like jinn and talent pakistan ka mainstay hai....talent tha itna to mars pe pahunchna tha pehle.

Badi batein karne se kuch ni hota ....wc ,ct and w t20 sab humare baad me jeeta ....so whr the hell was that talent back then?????

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

India needs to win finals outside of its country to impress the world of its brillance.

We got more talent than your country. What makes PSL good is the sheer talent on display. When you produce a decent fast bowler whose fast enough to test the wits of a batsmen than talk. In Pakistan even a riksha driver knows how to bowl fast. Fast bowling is in our blood and PSL is the hub of fast bowling legends.

Yes. Cheating. Match fixing. Ball tampering  pitch tampering is in ur blood.