Gujarat and Himachal elections:2017

Malcolm Merlyn

23 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I predict BJP to win 85% of the total seats based on this tweet from RAGA,

Too much is expected of this guy. Honestly, India is too big of a load to be towed by this extremely tiny size engine. Please stop making fun of him. My issue is not with him. My real issue is with all those talented idiots who are dancing in their tutus all around him while progressing india and the whole world is watching. Shame on them.

11 hours ago, dial_100 said:

Too much is expected of this guy. Honestly, India is too big of a load to be towed by this extremely tiny size engine. Please stop making fun of him. My issue is not with him. My real issue is with all those talented idiots who are dancing in their tutus all around him while progressing india and the whole world is watching. Shame on them.

You really can't hold it against RaGa for his poor grammar and arithmetic abilities. He's done his degree college in the USA.

11 hours ago, Mariyam said:

You really can't hold it against RaGa for his poor grammar and arithmetic abilities. He's done his degree college in the USA.

My daughter is born and studying in USA as well. I hope she turns out different. :thinking:

Question is not about grammar and simple math as 2+2. Are you suggesting that students did all their schooling in US cannot figure 85+25#100%? Forget all this, he doesnt have clear thought process, an aptitude to figure out simple things like one student asking him a question during his interview how would he do something if given a chance and instead of answering it straight or ducking it smartly, he coped out by asking back a kid how would he solve it. The student replied that he was not going to be in RaGa's situation. All his speeches, interviews and online presence only magnify his aptitude forget his usual bloopers.  

Issue is all smart people including MMS are quiet and accept it as if they have no choice. which I believe is an irony in modern democratic India that too for a party which is 100+ y.o.