RD/SG lack professional maturity.

dial_100

I hate to open threads like these. But I have been sensing that RD lost his form because he took so long to get over the aftermath of England series and selection mishap and all the ODI drama. He seemed to be hanging on to something. Same was witnessed with SG. Come on you guys, it doesn't matter who plays ODI, you cannot be in the TEST team with anything less than 100% playing against Australia just because you feel down for some other reasons. What we needed was 2 good fighting innings from RD and 1 & half from SG in this series, which so far has not come through yet. My be RD's 93 can be counted towards this. But these guys need behave professionally and such things shouldn't affect their performance in the crucial games. They know it very well that TEST cricket is the big deal. So why affect your game with something thats petty as ODIs. They can take this with pride and let go and concentrate on the job in hand. As a die-hard fan of RD and a new admirer of SG, would like to request them that w/o their vital contributions in remaining 4 days, India cannot win this game. And we desperately need to win it. So buck up and show some fire...:pray:

I hate to open threads like these. But I have been sensing that RD lost his form because he took so long to get over the aftermath of England series and selection mishap and all the ODI drama. He seemed to be hanging on to something. Same was witnessed with SG. Come on you guys, it doesn't matter who plays ODI, you cannot be in the TEST team with anything less than 100% playing against Australia just because you feel down for some other reasons. What we needed was 2 good fighting innings from RD and 1 & half from SG in this series, which so far has not come through yet. My be RD's 93 can be counted towards this. But these guys need behave professionally and such things shouldn't affect their performance in the crucial games. They know it very well that TEST cricket is the big deal. So why affect your game with something thats petty as ODIs. They can take this with pride and let go and concentrate on the job in hand. As a die-hard fan of RD and a new admirer of SG, would like to request them that w/o their vital contributions in remaining 4 days, India cannot win this game. And we desperately need to win it. So buck up and show some fire...:pray:
actually dravid's 93 in perth won us the match- also in SCG and MCG gangluy played some fine knocks- they may not be at their best but they r greats and to use the term "lack of professional maturity" after over a decade of great performance is not fair at all- but i do hope they make match winning contributions in what will be their final innings in australia
Mine are sexier (or so i claim) and will haunt u even more. okay, back to RD and clown V-circus.
Huh, it was only fantasy now it is imagination that explores reality and possibility:-) I dont think Rahul Dravid is upset about being dropped in ODIs. He is a much bigger player than many of you think both on the field and off the field.