Rohit Sharma will make a solid middle order option.

Lannister

This is why Rohit sharma shud not be considered for middle order. If he bats throughout no one can cause more damage then him not even kohli. 

U always give ur best batsman max number of balls cause they will make max runs in them and thats the attacking way

Keeping them behind to give them less balls is playing cautious n in fear

I find it funny when people want to change rohit n kohli's batting positon in ODi. U dnt fix whats not broken......

Ill rather have kohli n rohit play 100+ balls then any new player who we are not even sure wud survive that phase forget the quality rohit n kohli bring. 

We have been doing wrong experiments at no.4 thats why we dnt have an answer ..........making rohit n kohli bat down which ll just add more to those poor ideas

I simply don't understand why this discussion is even being made to bring Rohit Sharma into middle order in ODI cricket. Firstly, it is simply NOT going to happen in the next few years (i.e. until Rohit is fit and playing like he is doing now). And why would you want to do it.... That is, you should think about it if he is doing something terribly wrong now... and if he plays in middle order, he will fix it. I see nothing like that. And lastly, who can forget how disastrous Rohit has been when he was in middle order from 2008-2012 except for few good series here and there. 

Common, if you say that Rohit will make a solid middle-order batsman in test cricket, we can discuss about it (like 5 bowlers, Rahane, etc. etc.) but for LOIs Rohit is not going anywhere from the opening position. 

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

This is why Rohit sharma shud not be considered for middle order. If he bats throughout no one can cause more damage then him not even kohli. 

U always give ur best batsman max number of balls cause they will make max runs in them and thats the attacking way

Keeping them behind to give them less balls is playing cautious n in fear

I find it funny when people want to change rohit n kohli's batting positon in ODi. U dnt fix whats not broken......

Ill rather have kohli n rohit play 100+ balls then any new player who we are not even sure wud survive that phase forget the quality rohit n kohli bring. 

We have been doing wrong experiments at no.4 thats why we dnt have an answer ..........making rohit n kohli bat down which ll just add more to those poor ideas

So what if both of them fails? It will result in another worldcup exit. Experienced players should take the responsibility of batting in the middle order. 

49 minutes ago, Lannister said:

So what if both of them fails? It will result in another worldcup exit. Experienced players should take the responsibility of batting in the middle order. 

Thats defensive mindset.

1. u dnt make game plans out of fear, u play to ur strength. Havent u heard u dnt set field for bad bowling , same way u dnt make games plans to avoid defeat....u make it to win. Same reason virat keeps going back to yuvi n dinesh for exp n safety and it in turns comes off as failure. 

2. Now what if both fail at different order, as ur making them bat out of comfort zone chances of failing them are high 

Neither ull find better replacment for both of them, changing their position will also get less out of both of them then they are currently doing.

In odi, its mostly top 3 game and ur best batsman have to be in top 3 mostly.