Afridi hits Six Sixers in ODI

talksport

Congratulations :two_thumbs_up: He and Shoib makes me watch Pakistan Cricket *** Third one-day International, Multan: Pakistan 272-9 (50 overs) v Zimbabwe Shahid Afridi equalled the world record for sixes in one-day games as Pakistan took charge against Zimbabwe in Multan. Tawanda Mupariwa (4-46) left the hosts in trouble at 78-5 on a flat track before Afridi tore the bowling apart. He smashed six maximums in his 85 off 52 balls, equalling Sanath Jayasuriya's overall total of 245, as he dominated a stand of 116 with Misbah-ul-Haq (44). Pakistan finished with 272-9 in Multan and in a strong position to take a 3-0 lead in the five-match series.

If all the players start brainless slogging then Afridi will be way down on the list (for most 6's hit). He played 252 matches with a average of 23. Thats just ridiculous.

thats why you're sitting here and posting instead of doing it.
yea let me go get my nukistani citizenship and slog through a menial career on rawalpindi flat pitches until my life ultimately culminates into a couple of sixers against some minnows team that can barely afford to pay their players livable salaries, thanks for your great post ali0786