Should Kaif be recalled in Test team ?

Guest Hiten.

Dont forget, its just a matter of time before the likes of Sachin, Dravid, Ganguly and Laxman are gone for good from the test team too. That day, I am sure you will all be secretly praying that Yuvraj comes good for us. Now, he seems a liability because of how strong our batting is, soon, he will seem like an invaluable asset.
I still pray for his success when he comes out to bat and in the future will be no different, but have seen enough of him to say he will never average more than 40 in test cricket.
And comparing Kaif to Yuvraj is the biggest insult one could bestow on Yuvraj. Kaif is a pathetic batsman, who rarely won matches for India on his own, which is quite understandable really. He is such a limited batsman to begin with. All he did was to run-around,taking some spectacular catches and doing the odd supporting role when he was batting. No wonder, younger, much more talented batsman have taken his spot from the team.
Oh really? Perhaps, that's why Kaif has outperformed Yuseless on every occasion they have played in the same series as I noted earlier. Perhaps it was Kaif's spectacular catching which saved India the blushes at Nagpur against England. Perhaps that's why Kaif's hundred in WI is more than the total number of runs Yuseless has scored outside the subcontinent in his entire career.
Yuvraj is a Gem, he will end up as one of India's best ever batsman and that day, I will come back and quote all your posts ridiculing him. Lets see where you hide faces then.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
That certainly does have a part to play in the Indian team selection as I see it. Come out and give interviews like "Aussie pitches will suit my batting"' date=' and then watch the selectors pick you because even though all evidence suggests that you can't put bat to ball against quality bowling, they are under pressure because of your antics in T20s and your confidence suggesting that if you are not played, the selectors and team management are idiots.[/quote'] That is so true..... Even Uttappa is trying desperately get on the "look at the aggressive me"wagon. He has not got on the plane yet but has started mouthing off. And he isn't even crazy like sreesanth.

Yuvraj deserves all the criticism he cops for blowing it, when the opportunities came his way. But Kaif is a mediocre, hardworking, untalented cricketer. No point investing in him. He will at best be a good reserve batsman in the years to come. I'd invest in one of Rohit, Badri or Tiwary, before i go back to the likes of Kaif & Rainia

f**k u all b******s who r against yuvi...:finger:...i don't have any probs with kaif...he is a good player....but...don't compare him with yuvraj...."That's utter tosh. Yuseless has done absolutely nothing to have a claim in the Indian squad. In fact, Kaif has outperformed him in every series the two have played together." shewatbh....u r loser... u r criticising yuvi now and when yuvi is going to be "the next big thing" in coming yrs...u will be d 1st to appreciate him!

On OP, why not drop him? He has done nothing to justify his continued selection. Yeah, he bashed Sami and co. Big deal. What wrong have the likes of Badrinath done to not even get half the number of chances as Yuseless despite scoring heaps and heaps in domestic cricket, A level cricket etc. for years on end.

agree on that badri stuff, then why not replace him with them instead of giving it to Kaif?? kaif first should try to get into the odi side rather then test.. badri and all who have been performing can be his replacmenet.. we can't compare kaif and yuvi stats the way they are being discussed.. they aren't really making sense..

f**k u all b******s who r against yuvi...:finger:...i don't have any probs with kaif...he is a good player....but...don't compare him with yuvraj...."That's utter tosh. Yuseless has done absolutely nothing to have a claim in the Indian squad. In fact' date= Kaif has outperformed him in every series the two have played together." shewatbh....u r f****g loser... u r criticising yuvi now and when yuvi is going to be "the next big thing" in coming yrs...u will be d 1st to kiss his chaddis:finger:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: When cricketing facts and logic escape you, resort to abuse. Familiar forum pattern.
f**k u all b******s who r against yuvi...:finger:...i don't have any probs with kaif...he is a good player....but...don't compare him with yuvraj...."That's utter tosh. Yuseless has done absolutely nothing to have a claim in the Indian squad. In fact' date= Kaif has outperformed him in every series the two have played together." shewatbh....u r f****g loser... u r criticising yuvi now and when yuvi is going to be "the next big thing" in coming yrs...u will be d 1st to kiss his chaddis:finger:
Kooliejat, two suggestions: 1) If you are gonna quote others posts, use the quote option 2) When using expletives, make sure you space them far apart so your entire post is not made up of ***
I know guys' date=' laugh now, all you want. Some day, it will be my turn. :D[/quote'] See, Yuvraj is not a bad player but he will never become a test player by touring around the world, playing in the nets, and carrying drinks. He needs to spend a good season in domestic cricket to become a test batsman. Till then he is going to keep on failing because he has no clue as to what balls to leave and what to play in test matches. A domestic season will also improve his game against spin.