When was the last time Sachin scored a ton in the 2nd innings??

Gosh that was ages back!!
Tell me about it! Which is why I'm upset abt the 2nd inn. Its mostly choking when it comes to crunch time. There are many lesser players than Tendulkar in terms of capability, but the frustrating part is when SRT chokes during crunch moments of 2nd Inn i think that (vs Pak) was the last time, not sure. other stat gurus will confirm to u.
reply to the sehwag thread mate
As I said in another thread, havent been looking at all threads and not watching the match fully becos of some real life work that I'm in the middle of. So, I will "guess the question" and answer here. Great knock by Sehawag in crunch time. I am very surprised given that none of his batting in domestics he could even score a 50, but he comes here and scores a 100. So, yes, I'm truly surprised by Sehwag. Fully applaud his 100. Back to SRT in this thread.
Tell me about it! Which is why I'm upset abt the 2nd inn. Its mostly choking when it comes to crunch time. There are many lesser players than Tendulkar in terms of capability, but the frustrating part is when SRT chokes during crunch moments of 2nd Inn i think that (vs Pak) was the last time, not sure. other stat gurus will confirm to u.
That is really surpirsing. Surely SRT is far from a choker and he can take any bowler when he is in form. Why this poor performance in the 2nd innings. This will definitely be a stain on his illustrious career.
So, yes, I'm truly surprised by Sehwag. Fully applaud his 100.
ok so you agree that you were totally wrong about sehwag and that most of your threads are about misplaced negativity just like this one it's a pity ICF mods cannot ban users for just being stupid

so 1st innings contribution are peanuts compared to 2nd inn ? Good on fellas. I am guessing what would have India's score be had srt not scored 153 in the 1st inn.....any help will be appreciated

ok so you agree that you were totally wrong about sehwag and that most of your threads are about misplaced negativity just like this one it's a pity ICF mods cannot ban users for just being stupid
I nominate that for THE most stupidest post of this year. Congrats !