Those who wanted Vijay/rahul over Dhawan - Time to eat a crow

Khota

5 hours ago, Khota said:

Third test when Shikar was not given the opportunity to play. If he was there maybe he could have scored a century. When Dhawan and Vijay played together Dhawan was head and shoulder above him.

He has played 3 test in SA before, why hasnt he hit 100 in those infact noot even 50 and u expect him to score on the toughest pitch where better batsman like virat n rahane also cudnt . 

7 hours ago, Khota said:

Third test when Shikar was not given the opportunity to play. If he was there maybe he could have scored a century. When Dhawan and Vijay played together Dhawan was head and shoulder above him.

LMAO………century………what a joke……….I would have been surprised if he would have managed to score more than 10 runs on that kind of a pitch. 

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

He has played 3 test in SA before, why hasnt he hit 100 in those infact noot even 50 and u expect him to score on the toughest pitch where better batsman like virat n rahane also cudnt . 

Which part of current form is not getting thru your thick skull?

4 hours ago, Prateek3801 said:

He did played blind cricket in the first test, he just could no handle the short ball.

No offence to blind cricketers.

Still outscored Vijay the guy with perfect 20/20 vision. I think perfect vision for batters is something else but that is another topic.

4 hours ago, Prateek3801 said:

LMAO………century………what a joke……….I would have been surprised if he would have managed to score more than 10 runs on that kind of a pitch. 

Joke was the consecutive failure of Vijay and inability of Rahul to open. Even Patel looked more confident and better than him.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Teri kitni moti budhu hai jo tujhe test aur LOI men farq nhin pata, 3rd class ka bacha bhi bta dega dono men zameen asmaan ka farq hia 

He made runs in END tour in ODI and failed in test 

He made runs at home in ODi before he went n failed in SA in 2013 

He made runs at home in ODI in 2014 and then went to AUS n failed 

Now u have google go n understand the diff between formats and look the history of formats n understand the skill required 

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Teri kitni moti budhu hai jo tujhe test aur LOI men farq nhin pata, 3rd class ka bacha bhi bta dega dono men zameen asmaan ka farq hia 

He made runs in END tour in ODI and failed in test 

He made runs at home in ODi before he went n failed in SA in 2013 

He made runs at home in ODI in 2014 and then went to AUS n failed 

Now u have google go n understand the diff between formats and look the history of formats n understand the skill required 

tu sari umar murakh he rahega.

12 minutes ago, Khota said:

tu sari umar murakh he rahega.

Duniya men sabse murkh wahi jo khudh ko saiyana btaye

Ganguly jaise indian captain ne bol diya dhawan n rohit fails everytime in test

Koi bhi cricketer ya fan ya teesri class ka bacha tujhe samjha dega ki test aur LOI men farq, lekin nhin duniya men tu hi saayana hai 

ja jake koi dhundh jo tere views ko suppourt kre ya koi fact dhundh jo niklega nhin

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Duniya men sabse murkh wahi jo khudh ko saiyana btaye

Ganguly jaise indian captain ne bol diya dhawan n rohit fails everytime in test

Koi bhi cricketer ya fan ya teesri class ka bacha tujhe samjha dega ki test aur LOI men farq, lekin nhin duniya men tu hi saayana hai 

ja jake koi dhundh jo tere views ko suppourt kre ya koi fact dhundh jo niklega nhin

Ankit bhai chod do ab yeh sudhrega nahi

On 1/27/2018 at 8:42 AM, Khota said:

Here is a recipe for crow. Not my original idea but still good enough.

Ingredients:

One bottle of McDowells whiskey

Young crow properly dressed. Mature crows are fibrous.

Salt

Pepper
Garlick

Yogurt

Corainder

Ginger

Tumeric

Drink a peg of Whisket on the rocks.

Wash and clean crow.

Drink some more whiskey.

Apply salt to the crow.

Drink some more whiskey.

Apply ginger and garlick to the crow.

Drink some more whiskey.

Apply corainder and turmeric to the crow.

Drink some more whiskey.

Marinate the crow in yogurt with these ingredients for three hours.

Meanwhile keep on drinking whiskey.

By this time you should be drunk so pull some old videoes of Vijay and rahul opening and watch those. The whiskey will make watching it easier because when you are sober they look pathetic.

While watching them keep on drinking. There is no way around it.

Once it dawns upon youhow pathetic they are drink some more whiskey.

By now your blood alchol level should be borderline dangerous so get up and throw the marinated crow away.

Drink some more whiskey and eat the left over daal chawal.

Drink some whiskey and you shouls pass out by now.

Warning : Do not drink and drive and definitely do not log on to ICF and start posting. Most of the time you guys are incoherent to begin win with.

Have fun. This is nothing but friendly banter from me. i love you all.

looks like some one has lots of experience in preparing crow..must have been from years of eating it perhaps :phehe:

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

looks like some one has lots of experience in preparing crow..must have been from years of eating it perhaps :phehe:

Lot of people who argue with end up with this recipe. I do my best to help them. Let me know if you recommend any changes so that I can incorporate them next time.

18 hours ago, Khota said:

Still outscored Vijay the guy with perfect 20/20 vision. I think perfect vision for batters is something else but that is another topic.

I am convinced that you have no idea about test cricket.

Edited by Prateek3801
4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yes the man has openely confessed he doesnt watch test cricket at all and has said IPL stats are more relevant then test cricket. 

Now u knw whom are we debating against . 

Sleeping thru your stats class is between you and your teacher. Not my responsibility. If you dont understand we have a large gulf to overcome.

59 minutes ago, Khota said:

I am convinced that you have been convinced by others to think in a certain way.

There is a saturation level to everything, I can safely assume that you have nothing to say, and that’s why you’ve been speaking rubbish.

By the way I have my own opinion and I can now make a documentary of your idiotism, having similar opinions does not mean i am convinced by someone else or influenced by someone else and your ambiguity and vagueness is reaching new heights.

3 minutes ago, Prateek3801 said:

There is a saturation level to everything, I can safely assume that you have nothing to say, and that’s why you’ve been speaking rubbish.

By the way I have my own opinion and I can now make a documentary of your idiotism, having similar opinions does not mean i am convinced by someone else or influenced by someone else and your ambiguity and vagueness is reaching new heights.

Which part of 16+16 > 1 + 13 is vague to you.

Whichpart of 16+16 . 1+ 13 is ambigous.

Your blind support of certain players without any legitimate reason is the cause why the non performers are not questioned.

Which part of patel protecting rahul is not clear to you?

Comeback with facts and discuss otherwise your mindless blabbering is not getting anywhere.