Those who wanted Vijay/rahul over Dhawan - Time to eat a crow

Khota

Dhawan on a bad day is better than Vijay on a good day based on current form. rahul will get better. Vijay is done and I kept on saying it but all I got was hate.

So all those who predicted Vijay was going to score a ton or whatever should be disappointed.

Moving forward Dhawan and Rahane should open and Rahul and Vijay should sit out. Start the hate I can handle it.

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

Dhawan has much more than weakness on this tour. Just check how he got out on a seaming pitch. Didn't get out to seaming deliveries. He got out to bouncing deliveries. Imagine him on a pitch with Variable bounce. He would have done jack here.

All talk on your part. He outscored Vijay so come up with something better.

The jack you talk is twice the run Vijay scored. 

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

All talk on your part. He outscored Vijay so come up with something better.

The jack you talk is twice the run Vijay scored. 

Your claim Dhawan would have done well has zero basis. Atleast M Vijay did well all over the world in his last tour. What is Dhawan's average outside Asia? Even here in the first innings he made 46. Just that he got out because of bad shot selection. But Dhawan gets out hopelessly with few streaky runs.

Edited by vvvslaxman
5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Everyone has an agenda :cantstop:

the only  thing constant is we know we will get rolled over 

ps:wait till Rohit gets atleast 20 runs tommorow :giggle:

All his claims are  outrageously imaginary be it is "everyone including gilchrist will drop all the catches dropped by parthiv" "Dhawan would have score mountains of runs in all the tests he misses out overseas"

Edited by vvvslaxman
Just now, vvvslaxman said:

All your claims are  outrageously imaginary be it is "everyone including gilchrist will drop all the catches dropped by parthiv" "Dhawan would have score mountains of runs in all the tests he misses out overseas"

Huh? When did I say that?

9 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Your claim Dhawan would have done well has zero basis. Atleast M Vijay did well all over the world in his last tour. What is Dhawan's average outside Asia? Even here in the first innings he made 46. Just that he got out because of bad shot selection. But Dhawan gets out hopelessly with few streaky runs.

He did much better than Vijay in the first test. As they say proof is n the pudding.

46 was on a easy wkt. Dhawan would have done twice as well as  a minimum. 

Side by side Dhawan outperformed. fact.

5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

All his claims are  outrageously imaginary be it is "everyone including gilchrist will drop all the catches dropped by parthiv" "Dhawan would have score mountains of runs in all the tests he misses out overseas"

Your man failed and you are still defending him.

Let me put it bluntly he if India loses tomorrow I am putting it all on Vijay.

Edited by Khota
Just now, Khota said:

He did much better than Vijay in the first test. As they say proof is n the pudding.

46 was on a easy wkt. Dhawan would have done twice as well as  a minimum. 

Side by side Dhawan outperformed. fact.

Outperform?  One guy scores 1 other guy scores 2. That becomes "outperform" lol  We all saw how streaky Dhawan looked throughout the stay. M Vijay is the only one player who did well in England/SA/OZ last time. So there is a history. I really like to know the number  of 50s Dhawan scored in these parts.

14 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

This is not the last tour.

Last I checked British ruled India sometime back. Can we talk in terms of present.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Your man failed and you are still defending him.

Let me put it bluntly he if India loses tomorrow I am putting it all on Vijay.

Yes for dropping 4 catches. Did you even see the pitch how it behaved.  You expect someone like Dhawan would have survived even one ball here.

Outperform?  One guy scores 1 other guy scores 2. That becomes "outperform" lol  We all saw how streaky Dhawan looked throughout the stay. M Vijay is the only one player who did well in England/SA/OZ last time. So there is a history. I really like to know the number  of 50s Dhawan scored in these parts.

Can you go back and check. It was not one and two.

It is the consistent sub 10 score that Vijay scores facing good attack is the problem.

Someone has to defend him. You are doing a good job.

Just now, Khota said:

This is not the last tour.

Last I checked British ruled India sometime back. Can we talk in terms of present.

Dhawan has never done anything worthwhile ever. people called it. They are yet to be "unproven'. Your claim "would have should have" has no claim. We called it before the match not after the match.

Yes for dropping 4 catches. Did you even see the pitch how it behaved.  You expect someone like Dhawan would have survived even one ball here.

He would have outperformed your guy. He just did. With Dhawan we could have won this match most likely.