Playing XI for Twenty20 against Australia and postmortem of the game.

Cricketics

I don't think so' date=' I have seen some great fielding performance from these youngsters. how can one forget karthick's catch of smith... oh u beauty! my be this just wasn't their game...:(([/quote'] KKD's a decent fielder. Sometimes shows off a bit. I mean most of the youngsters know how to dive and all. But they lack a throwing arm, anticipation and ability to stop the singles and force some run outs. I guess Robin Singh should actually be happy. He has got something to work on.
Dhoni is blaming every bat but himself. So what if you are in the middle order? Why the fack can't you play better than 9 off 25 deliveries or whatever and rescue the team' date=' you bozo?[/quote'] So so agree. IP was outscoring him. MSD for a long time has been failing in situations where you need to keep taking the singles but also not lose wickets. He can only do that of spinners right now.
KKD got a 154 kph full toss straight on the off stump. Not sure why guys think his dismissal was foolish. Here is the list of the ones I saw: Sehwag - run out hitting straight to the fielder at close, although off a pretty good direct hit Gambhir - Straight catch to the fielder at mid-off KKD - see above Uthappa - Same as Gambhir Rohit - Bowled off a slow delivery, misjudged the pace, trying to wack it to the leg side Dhoni - attempted six straight to the fielder before the boundary Of these I have to give the award to Rohit or Uthappa.
well you stand where you are and hit that through the covers for 4.

Dhoni is in the team because he is the captain. This guy can't do jack outside subcontinent. I'd be happy if he can maintain a average of 25-30 in upcoming ODI's. Aussie's have worked him out pretty much completely. 9(27) in T20 is nothing but being a sign of dumbass for 'hoping' to put bad deliveries away.

Just like the first test at the MCG, India got exposed with the size of the ground. They were trying to clear the ground but could not get their boundaries since its a big ground and hence India were outdone. When India cant score boundaries, it is kinda clueless. This is not the first time at this ground for India. They should've planned better. As for Dhoni, it seems he knows only two modes of batting. Either total defensive or outright offensive. Nothing in between for him. I must say India were totally outclassed in this match by the Aussies. Hopefully, we can do better in the ODIs.

what the hell is kaarthick doing in playing 11 everytime he has been sent one-down, he has failed miserably new ball isn't made 4 him either he should come as 6th batsman(after dhoni i.e.) or be left out, should only b brot to feild in place some1 the new generation - 3 R's raina, rohit, robin raina should have been there he is in form, scoring hundreds in almost all domestic games, and kaarthick even failing 2 get into double figures raina is the man 4 india, perhaps better than rohit and robin now onwards he should b included in each odi game

its 20-20, young ppl were playing, they they got him at that spot in reg.50 over, he would be around 5-6...so relax @kkd failing in domestic??when was the last time he played and failed?forgot the 100?? raian had his chance, and kkd is currently getting his, he will be a goodplayer, so susssh ittt

well you stand where you are and hit that through the covers for 4.
sounds ez enuff huh:finger: if u all wanna nit pick and create these threads, y not one on gambhir missing by a mile,a foot away from the stumps, in sree's1st over? sharma moving around the ground liek munaf..sehwag looking at the ball, instead of running?