Disappointed with these IPL owners

Cricketics

1 hour ago, maniac said:

All the trundlers we mock like Sandeep Sharma, Vinay Kumar,Mohit Sharma,Dhawal Kulkarni etc have outperformed Aron by a country mile in the IPL. I don’t remember one real standout performance from him ever.

Unadkut is in a different league altogether- Do I think Unadkut  deserves 12 crores or deserves to be part of the Indian team - absolutely not

but do I think he deserves a decent payday in the IPL-yes

While Aaron would have been good to have in the reserves and deserved atleast a base price pick,even if he isnt picked I can understand 

Aaron was back to his best Ranji if not the best, and hence needed to be picked in.

thats the point.  I am not saying he is the best we got in t20s, but he can do a better job than many after coming back from injury. Surely a 30-40 lakh comtract and a place as a back up bowler was deserving for Aaron.

13 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Guys like Aaron should be backed and picked. You have a chance to play a fast bowler whonis getting better.

These guys don’t watch or follow any domestic cricket once IPL is over. 

Aaron post injury has been good and should have been picked.

Its pathetic to leave Aaron unsold. These guys absolutely suck. 

What will he learn by bowling 4 overs? Nothing.

10 hours ago, Mosher said:

Aaron has clearly worked on variations. He is not just a one dimensional bowler who can just bowl fast. Watch the video below of him bowling a beauty of a knuckle ball in SMA. He was pretty accurate too. 

https://streamable.com/gqyz0

That is an excellent ball, I was watching auction live. felt sad to see nobody picking Varun even after requesting his name for second and third time in the evening. So much money was spent on so many people, 50 lakhs is peanuts in auctions, Varun would have been a good addition to many squads. 

Still the fastest amongst all the current Indian fast bowlers, bowled 151.3 KPH in that match against Sri lanka in India. Should reach 155K is places like Australia.