A question to Pakistani cricket fans

Rajiv

Waqar Younis: "Virender Taibu is....a.... good batsman." "You need to have all-rounders because I believe in all-rounders." "I remember he is a very good all-rounder. He once he took five wickets and made two runs." "It´s a very fashionable shot it, gives you run."
Its as if I am reading Santa Banta One Liners ,"I remember he is a very good all-rounder. He once he took five wickets and made two runs." <<< this is awesome.:hysterical:

Amazing, wonder how I had missed this one all along. Lightened up the evening aplenty. :hysterical: I guess Zaheer, Waqar and Mushtaq will be cult figures shortly around the world :hysterical: They need heaps more exposure though. They should be on every cricketing country's national channel and a highlights package of the commentary should be provided a half hour slot. It'll help people enjoy life little more and laughing therapists will be felicitating them handsomely. Add Inzi to the mix and you have a gold mine :two_thumbs_up: This will end up the best cricket entertainment ever. I still cannot stop laughing when I watch this video, Inzi refers to Darrell Hair as "this hairy". UqWYSXz7Yfw

I watched some of the highlights of Zim-Pak series just to listen to these guys... Sikander Bakth goes... " Driven...... For a Six !" ( Boy, I have never seen any batsman drive balls for six before) And then on one occassion " Lofted...... Thats safe..... And he is caught, OUT ! " :haha:

He didn't even ask Zim captain if he elected to bat or bowl. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Man, what an interview. Forgot to ask the captains who's bowling or batting :hysterical: The zim captain, :hysterical:hangs around for a bit.. im sure he's thinking.. wtf.. is this for real:haha: