Hope the 2020 is not a precursor to ODIs!

fineleg

Hope the 2020 is not a precursor to ODIs!  

1. 1.

lol indian renegade, whomw ould u have played them??? offcourse gang might have not only made the difference?? this the team which won us the world cup last year, the twenty20 one.. so it has every rite to play again here in aus.. may be they will learn again its not that the senior side has never played such shyt cricket.. its just that this one lookz more ugly because we are playing 2020

lol indian renegade, whom would u have played them??? offcourse gang might have not only made the difference?? this the team which won us the world cup last year, the twenty20 one.. so it has every rite to play again here in aus.. may be they will learn again its not that the senior side has never played such shyt cricket.. its just that this one lookz more ugly because we are playing 2020
I am not saying I would have played a different team, I am saying they have played badly. They got themselves out by playing shots in the air. the ball wasn't coming on to the bat yet they try to clear the field with aerial shots. This they got to know, with all the cricket they have played. they have shown bad application of mind. Its time they look back it and learn very quickly...
this is what i am talking about renegade.. this is inexperience... now as the tour goes on' date=' they will get more exposure..[/quote'] Having said that I felt Sachin was a must because we didn't have Yuvi, loosing someone like yuvi who has experience and is undoubtedly the best T20 batsmen in the world is a massive blow. only a player as big as Sachin could have replaced him. India missed out on that.
So the world champions' 5 match winning streak is going to come to an end and they are going to record only their second loss in this format. Big deal.
Dude, if we start to think on that line, we will no longer be the world champions. The Aussies see each defeat as a disgrace. At perth they lost the a match after 16 wins, yet they were very disturbed, Why? because they are champions! If we want to be champions we need to kick this lethargic attitude and find a way forward.