Pictures from 20-20 @ MCG

I went to the cricket with my friends and it was a great experience. We got there just in time to see Sehwag walk back to the pavilion :giggle:. The game was rubbish (from an Indian supporter's point of view) but we still had lots of fun. We were in the second row behind the player’s sitting area. Almost all Indian cricketers waved at us and there were few who came to sign autographs for the kids in the first row. Sachin did say "Mai baad main aunga" to all people cheering his name but he didn’t come to sign anything. I got few calls from India as they saw us on TV at least 4-5 times :yay: Yuvi is a Casanova and didn’t miss a chance to wave at any chick. He was happy to make eye contact and just wave at the girls. :omg: Overall it was a great experince and even though the game was one sided but we still enjoyed :two_thumbs_up: Below is the link to the album so feel free to have a look and leave comments. :dance:http://picasaweb.google.com.au/19.alok/Cricket20202008

You all are welcome. I took only few pictures but my friends are kind of obssesed with sachin and Co (mostly sachin) so they were taking pictures for the whole time. It was so funny to hear all Aussies kids call desi names like "10 dool kar .... Mr Sehwag ... Pie yush". Amazing kids ... and Boos for the Bhajji !!!

Looks like you had fun. Thats good to see :) Thanks for the sharing the pics. You are one lucky ba$tard :( Cricket stadium in Toronto is used for curling these days.