3 wicketkeepers for 3 formats

1 minute ago, Khota said:

You are clueless.

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i think ur the one who is clueless, coz u still havent been able to present one fact in favour of rohit sharma the test cricket

i have shown many

All u can say is words like clueless, useless, speechless......where as reality u have no facts

cmmn counter me , show me rohit perfomances in test cricket 

See i told u 

again no fact .....a 3rd class child will tell u thats off side ....

See i told u 

again no fact .....a 3rd class child will tell u thats off side ....

A kid in kg will tell you that for parthiv it was his leg side. It was offside for a left handed batsman but not the natural side for parthiv.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

A kid in kg will tell you that for parthiv it was his leg side. It was offside for a left handed batsman but not the natural side for parthiv.

Parthiv-Patel-dropped-catch.jpg

So u mean a keeper shud never take catches on this side :phehe::phehe:

yea i agree its not his natural side, wo saale ka natural side sahi hota to itne catch thode na chodhta 

Parthiv-Patel-dropped-catch.jpg

So u mean a keeper shud never take catches on this side :phehe::phehe:

yea i agree its not his natural side, wo saale ka natural side sahi hota to itne catch thode na chodhta 

First you falsely accuse me of not knowing off and leg side. 

To succed in slip catching it is the job of the coach to convey that you dive to your natural side. I was coached that way.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

To succed in slip catching it is the job of the coach to convey that you dive to your natural side. I was coached that way.

I was coached that the one with the gloves and the reinforced webbings goes for it. E.g. Saha's catch to dismiss O'Keefe (bowler: Umesh Yadav, 1st slip Kohli) ... I guess that sets actual wicketkeepers apart from batsmen who happens to have keeping gloves lying around in his kit bag.

Edited by abc
4 hours ago, Khota said:

then tell ur coach he is an idiot

A wk shud be able to grab catches in 1st slip or atleast reach .....but a normal keeper, i can understand with parthiv he has been **** ever since.

ye dekh mamu , the same side dhoni went n took the catch ......

Then 

There are 2 types of keeper in this world

1. parthiv- jo kahenge to pakkad 

2. Saha - who are like superman

what a catch , what a catch........no wonder everyone says saha is the best keeper in the world

And then jokers like come up with a story i was coached, no u werent coached u thugged by someone in name of coaching 

N if u still have to argue for saving ur grace

ye le 

so many keeper plucking catches in 1st slip, and then parthiv doesnt even try 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
47 minutes ago, abc said:

I was coached that the one with the gloves and the reinforced webbings goes for it. E.g. Saha's catch to dismiss O'Keefe (bowler: Umesh Yadav, 1st slip Kohli) ... I guess that sets actual wicketkeepers apart from batsmen who happens to have keeping gloves lying around in his kit bag.

Left hand or right handed batsman?

12 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

then tell ur coach he is an idiot

A wk shud be able to grab catches in 1st slip or atleast reach .....but a normal keeper, i can understand with parthiv he has been **** ever since.

ye dekh mamu , the same side dhoni went n took the catch ......

Then 

There are 2 types of keeper in this world

1. parthiv- jo kahenge to pakkad 

2. Saha - who are like superman

what a catch , what a catch........no wonder everyone says saha is the best keeper in the world

And then jokers like come up with a story i was coached, no u werent coached u thugged by someone in name of coaching 

Saha is diving to his natural side on a shoulder high ball.

The other ball was closer to Pujara. Big difference.

Dhoni barely dives to the leg side anymore.

Can you atleast provide valid examples.

Edited by Khota
25 minutes ago, Khota said:

laughing-gifs-pillow-cover.gif

Bhai mann gaye, maine gadhe dekha hai bht life men iss level ka nhin

U have no idea about cricket , write my words absolute no idea. I can explain u off n leg side now .......and the very basic that a wkt shud be able to catch anything off side and even leg side unless they are extreme wides

The way u made saha catch sound so easy and parthiv dropped catches as no fault.........gadhapanti ki missal hai 

Anybody wants to carry on from here, i cant teach someone basics now 

40 minutes ago, Khota said:

Dhoni barely dives to the leg side anymore.

Can you atleast provide valid examples.

Dhoni rarely ever dived anywhere. That does not mean keepers are excused from going for catches you would expect world-class keepers to take.

Saha's take was arguably more difficult, because it was faster (having come off the edge of a full-blooded cut off Umesh Yadav's bowling) and he had at least the same, if not more distance to cover. Diving to his right-hand side made it a little easier, but not enough to offset the other difficulties (see above) associated with the catch.

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

laughing-gifs-pillow-cover.gif

Bhai mann gaye, maine gadhe dekha hai bht life men iss level ka nhin

U have no idea about cricket , write my words absolute no idea. I can explain u off n leg side now .......and the very basic that a wkt shud be able to catch anything off side and even leg side unless they are extreme wides

The way u made saha catch sound so easy and parthiv dropped catches as no fault.........gadhapanti ki missal hai 

Anybody wants to carry on from here, i cant teach someone basics now 

Becaus eyou dont understand basics to begin with. That ball was closer to Pujaras natural side.

Accusing me of not knowing the leg or the offside shows your monumental stupidity.

11 hours ago, Khota said:

Becaus eyou dont understand basics to begin with. That ball was closer to Pujaras natural side.

Accusing me of not knowing the leg or the offside shows your monumental stupidity.

Ohhh yes it was closer to pujara :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Again i repeat u dnt knw off side n leg side and as seen in pictures no idea to judge distance

Screen_Shot_2018_03_26_at_11_57_49_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2018_03_26_at_11_57_42_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2018_03_26_at_11_58_49_AM.pn

I have put lines to show the diff,since i think u have issue measuring the distance

So genius, since u never wanna listen to anyone

Here is an international keeper deep dasgupta who did better then parthiv in Sa shows what wrong with his technique 

• Here is deep dasgupta showing his technique is so wrong while going on leg side
  • then the one he dropped of ashwin- which was so easy. The video wasnt their in previous so one more drop . Explain this drop. Clearly a regulation catch 
  • Now the one where u claim it was pujara catch- Deep dasgupta explains-
  1. his setup was wrong
  2. it wasnt to far , he was late 

So did u see Dasgupta blaming pujara, he said it was parthiv catch and now ull say u knw better then dasgupta. 

Now here is Jonty rhoades, now ull say u knw more about fielding then him and clearly mentions it was his catch coz his body weight was in wrong direction

The video starts with

Harsha- whose catch was it

Sanjay- parthiv

Here is more

Aakash chopra- parthiv drops to many catches. dnt blame on pujara ...own up ur mistake- http://www.espncricinfo.com/video/clip?id=22110650

So now Mr. @Khota will claim he knws more then Jonty rhoades , deep das gupta, sanjay manjrekar, harsha bhogle, chopra

Does anyone agree with u.......these are international cricketer n u dnt even watch test cricket

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ohhh yes its far away :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Screen_Shot_2018_03_26_at_11_57_49_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2018_03_26_at_11_57_42_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2018_03_26_at_11_58_49_AM.pn

I have put lines to show the diff,since i think u have issue measuring the distance

So genius, since u never wanna listen to anyone

Here is an international keeper deep dasgupta who did better then parthiv in Sa shows what wrong with his technique 

• Here is deep dasgupta showing his technique is so wrong while going on leg side
  • then the one he dropped of ashwin- which was so easy. The video wasnt their in previous so one more drop . Explain this drop. Clearly a regulation catch 
  • Now the one where u claim it was pujara catch- Deep dasgupta explains-
  1. his setup was wrong
  2. it wasnt to far , he was late 

So did u see Dasgupta blaming pujara, he said it was parthiv catch and now ull say u knw better then dasgupta. 

Now here is Jonty rhoades, now ull say u knw more about fielding then him and clearly mentions it was his catch coz his body weight was in wrong direction

The video starts with

Harsha- whose catch was it

Sanjay- parthiv

So now Mr. @Khota will claim he knws more then Jonty rhoades , deep das gupta, sanjay manjrekar, harsha bhogle

Busted !! There's no way anybody can objectively defend this.

PS: At 18:02 in the video, Manjrekar says "Let's not be too harsh on Parthiv Patel. What he's done here should not shock too many people because Parthiv Patel has always been a below average keeper" :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, philcric said:

Being objective was never his forte 

be rest assure , he wud comeup with a defence not any logical one which u must have understood by now

he ll either come with words like useless, senseless 

or say he has been coached to prove his point ( like in advertisement we use recommended by scientist)

10 minutes ago, philcric said:

PS: At 18:02 in the video, Manjrekar says "Let's not be too harsh on Parthiv Patel. What he's done here should not shock too many people because Parthiv Patel has always been a below average keeper" :biggrin:

for once when sanju was right

3 hours ago, philcric said:

Depth perception and 3 D is not your forte. You deliberately are once again misleading facts. You are not presenting the underline fact that Pujara was standing deep and it was his natural side. 

Since you seem to have enough spare time on hand so draw the lines after few msecs. 

You are presenting a 3 d information on a 2 d frame. 

Anyone who has to quote Sanju to advance a arguement has lost it to begin with.

Once again the ball was to the natural side of Pujara.

These were not clear black and white examples that you are giving.

Edited by Khota
10 minutes ago, Khota said:

Depth perception and 3 D is not your forte. You deliberately are once again misleading facts. You are not presenting the underline fact that Pujara was standing deep and it was his natural side. 

Since you seem to have enough spare time on hand so draw the lines after few msecs. 

@philcric- see i told you

@Khota- well i have also quoted aakash, jonty and both were brilliant wen it came to catching and have u even played half the cricket sanju has and even deep dasgupta who was an international keeper 

find me one person who ll balme pujara , i mean apart from urself

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
12 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

@philcric- see i told you

@Khota- well i have also quoted aakash, jonty and both were brilliant wen it came to catching and have u even played half the cricket sanju has and even deep dasgupta who was an international keeper 

find me one person who ll balme pujara , i mean apart from urself

This was not as black and white as you presented it. This could have been taken by Pujara too. No where I am saying that he is the best keeper in the world but the sum total of his batting and keeping makes him a better option than Saha in tests.

48 minutes ago, Khota said:

This was not as black and white as you presented it. This could have been taken by Pujara too. No where I am saying that he is the best keeper in the world but the sum total of his batting and keeping makes him a better option than Saha in tests.

ru telling parthiv is a better keeper then Saha ?

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Once again the ball was to the natural side of Pujara.

These were not clear black and white examples that you are giving.

Do you even check who you are quoting and replying to ?