Rohit Sharma..Indias Jayawardene?

Rohan495

WHOM should he replace rohan in test team??? sehwag?? tendulkar?? dravid?? laxman??? ganguly??? dhoni???? he didn't perform that welll in ranji.. its better for him to just go and play in odis for time being.. i hope he performs well and continue to do well and when his time comez he will get his slot in test side

WHOM should he replace rohan in test team??? sehwag?? tendulkar?? dravid?? laxman??? ganguly??? dhoni???? he didn't perform that welll in ranji.. its better for him to just go and play in odis for time being.. i hope he performs well and continue to do well and when his time comez he will get his slot in test side
Ganguly.
Isn't this what everybody thought about UV few years ago ? I think its too early to say anything
Yea but the way Rohit plays his game he seems to have a technique better suited for tests compared to Yuvraj who has an attacking tecnique that is more handy in ODI cricket.
Guest HariSampath

Ian Chappell has already said Rohit Sharma will become a player like the Tendulkars, Pontings and Laras, that is a very high compliment from someone like Chappell who doesnt give it that easily, and that too after seeing him play once.