Banner to take to cricket match ?

ozindian

Hi all, I'm going to the India Vs Srilanka match in canberra on the 12th of feb and the india vs Aus Match on the 24th of feb! :yay: :dance: I am going with 7 friends to the srikanka india match and 25 friends to the india australia one...we are all indian supporters! I need ideas for banners and sign...any ideas appreciated!:hatsoff: Thanks, S.

I'll put up "www.indiancricketfans.com" underneath my slogan if I get a really funny one out of this thread! The slogan needs to be in english because oz's wont understand it in hindi!!!....and please no one suggest "CHAK DE INDIA"..it is sooo overdone.... I need something funny like the one during the sydney test which said "Commit all your sins when sachin is batting because even God is watching cricket" :haha:

" Come on India, no more monkeying around..." " Niether Murali nor Vaas, only Sachin is pure class" " India Vs Sri Lanka cricket match, Can there be a bigger mis-match ?" "Many Lankans will be retiring after this series, they just dont know it yet"