Gautam Gambhir was dropped from Team India because of his 'attitude problem', says Sandeep Patil

I have also seen him drop to 4 in ODIs when he was in England or new zealand. Surely it wasn't out of helping his teammates rather than throwing them to the fire. Yes you can show 1000 of posts from other people because they are all bhakts and will agree to your point of view. I'm not a hater I just dont like it that I go to a test match and watch them put individual records before team requirements. Now watch this video and tell me what you think 114 off 146 balls in 2012 against Bangladesh

I dont think anyone here has called me a Pakistani. You are daydreaming bhakt.

Every one is bhakt and who are you , you are ISO 9001 2000, issuing behavioral certificate to everyone. You only remembers Sachin played above inning and you keep it refering to all the sachin hatred thread . In the 1996 World Cup when we had so many lallu panju players in our line up sachin alone took india to semi final. Apart from 2007 World Cup he performed in every world cup. Its not his fault that our bowlers always choked in the knockouts that we had to chase difficult targets.Also against bangaladesh it was not his fault if bowler unable to defend the match, i can show you several other innings by all kohli,rohit and dhoni who played even worse inning than this does it mean all of them were playing selfishly.
Sachin played innings like Sharjhah where again he first took india to final by scoring the required runs to maintain higher net run rate and then won the final. He played a similar inning against Zimbabwe in 1997 tour of Soutj Africa I think(in Benoni) where he alone helped india to score those runs in required overs to throw Zimbabwe out of the tri angular series.

By just looking at you tube video alone you will never understand what sachin was and how indian fans always had their heart in their mouth whenever he got out. You can't compare the kind of expectations people had with Sachin with any other cricketer on planet. Also if we are bhakt than fine but you are nothing but an envy aunty who has problem with every thing good. 

You yourself keep hating on ATG Indian player like Dhoni every chance you get and then showing double standard when someone questions Sachin. See around yourself, there are 100s of posts filled with agenda against players other than Sachin, you seem to be enjoying and even participating in those agenda filled threads and posts. Why so much hypocracy bro?

Sachin has already left cricket and questioning something valid is fine but just calling someone selfish out of hatred is not  good. I can understand when people questions he extended his cricket and  you have people for an against.  That is fine but calling the only iconic player which we have during 90s and 100s based on own assumption/opinion and putting his 100th 100 video in all the sachin hatred thread is what i am calling out here. Dhoni , kohli,rohit still plays and we alway debabate about the good/bad what they are doing as that is impacting indian cricket. Where do you see i only criticize dhoni. Just because you are dhoni chamcha bro don't think i have only criticize dhoni . Please pay attention to other threads as well.

Okay Sachin chamcha...keep doing your bhakti... theres nothing much left to be proven about Sachin's selfish character...we have already gone through all consequences of it...

Now you came out form your fake cloak dhoni chamchi. Keep continuing your boot licking to a match fixer. I don't need to do sachin bhakti as he is one true hero and present in almost all the atgxi of great cricketers and he doesn't need my/anyone else support to prove that. I was just calling out a self proclaimed certificate issuer and it seems a dhoni chamchi got triggered on. you can keep licking dhoni a** .

Every one is bhakt and who are you , you are ISO 9001 2000, issuing behavioral certificate to everyone. You only remembers Sachin played above inning and you keep it refering to all the sachin hatred thread . In the 1996 World Cup when we had so many lallu panju players in our line up sachin alone took india to semi final. Apart from 2007 World Cup he performed in every world cup. Its not his fault that our bowlers always choked in the knockouts that we had to chase difficult targets.Also against bangaladesh it was not his fault if bowler unable to defend the match, i can show you several other innings by all kohli,rohit and dhoni who played even worse inning than this does it mean all of them were playing selfishly.
Sachin played innings like Sharjhah where again he first took india to final by scoring the required runs to maintain higher net run rate and then won the final. He played a similar inning against Zimbabwe in 1997 tour of Soutj Africa I think(in Benoni) where he alone helped india to score those runs in required overs to throw Zimbabwe out of the tri angular series.

By just looking at you tube video alone you will never understand what sachin was and how indian fans always had their heart in their mouth whenever he got out. You can't compare the kind of expectations people had with Sachin with any other cricketer on planet. Also if we are bhakt than fine but you are nothing but an envy aunty who has problem with every thing good. 

Bhakt confirmed. Yes Indian team depended on Sachin in the 96 wc. Sachin alone did not take us into the semifinal. I'm sure you were not born by that time. Your lalloo and panju players like Sidhu, Jadeja, Kumble, Prasad, and Srinath knocked Pak out. Sachin played nervously for a slow 30. Look at it and stop typing nonsense.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8039/scorecard/65187/india-vs-pakistan-2nd-qf-world-cup-1995-96/

That Bangladesh match we were supposed to score more than 300 to support our shitty bowlers. 290 was not as big as it was in the 90s. He consumed about half the balls to score 114 when the team score was 290. Gimme a break.

Even in that Zimbabwe match, Jadeja and Robin Singh finished the match off. If they were lalloos like you said we would have lost. And Zimbabwe is a team which we are supposed to beat. Stop making Zimbabwe as some major team even though they can surprise a few teams. They were the Bangladesh of today. Sachin was great in 98 (probably his best year) no arguments there. Leave your rose tinted glasses and see it for what it is

Bhakt confirmed. Yes Indian team depended on Sachin in the 96 wc. Sachin alone did not take us into the semifinal. I'm sure you were not born by that time. Your lalloo and panju players like Sidhu, Jadeja, Kumble, Prasad, and Srinath knocked Pak out. Sachin played nervously for a slow 30. Look at it and stop typing nonsense.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8039/scorecard/65187/india-vs-pakistan-2nd-qf-world-cup-1995-96/

That Bangladesh match we were supposed to score more than 300 to support our shitty bowlers. 290 was not as big as it was in the 90s. He consumed about half the balls to score 114 when the team score was 290. Gimme a break.

Even in that Zimbabwe match, Jadeja and Robin Singh finished the match off. If they were lalloos like you said we would have lost. And Zimbabwe is a team which we are supposed to beat. Stop making Zimbabwe as some major team even though they can surprise a few teams. They were the Bangladesh of today. Sachin was great in 98 (probably his best year) no arguments there. Leave your rose tinted glasses and see it for what it is

As if the pak match was only match played in 96 wc. Who was the highest scorer from india in 96/2003/2011 wc. Does that knock out match won by jadeja/sidhu/srinath/prasad alone. You youreself refer it took all of them to win the match. You have shamelessly  ignored all other matches where sachin performed, in Sachin case it's his responsblity to win matches along while for others it require team effort. Did we win against bangaladesh only after making 300 always, as i said you fool that if it was selfish inning what about kohli/rohit and dhoni innings against aus where we got 4-1 drubbing. were they all selfish or our bowling was not capable enough to win matches. Anyway i have said enough you can continue your hate agenda it doesn't bother me, may be you can get be a rajdip or nidhi rajdan larueal of icfers.

The pak match was a QF meaning knockout match. If we didnt win it, we would have knocked out of the WC by our archrivals at our home. So you say when Scahin performs, other 10 are lalloos and when he fails (and we win) its a team effort. This is mental gymnastics par excellence. I dont care about averages and personal milestones. Nobody put that responsibility in him and THE OTHERS were right. It is a team effort. THere is no I in TEAM.

Yes you are right about the 4-1 drubbing when Rohit and Kohli were playing for centuries rather than accelerating. This has harangued the Indian team for decades and still goes on. You have used the term hate multiple times where I have not used it. It seems you are the one hating for calling out selfish batting from your god. Your name calling proves that you are infact hating.

I'm done with this subject. Please feel free to type in your last word and abuse me like an internet warrior does.

The pak match was a QF meaning knockout match. If we didnt win it, we would have knocked out of the WC by our archrivals at our home. So you say when Scahin performs, other 10 are lalloos and when he fails (and we win) its a team effort. This is mental gymnastics par excellence. I dont care about averages and personal milestones. Nobody put that responsibility in him and THE OTHERS were right. It is a team effort. THere is no I in TEAM.

Yes you are right about the 4-1 drubbing when Rohit and Kohli were playing for centuries rather than accelerating. This has harangued the Indian team for decades and still goes on. You have used the term hate multiple times where I have not used it. It seems you are the one hating for calling out selfish batting from your god. Your name calling proves that you are infact hating.

I'm done with this subject. Please feel free to type in your last word and abuse me like an internet warrior does.

Why you are only quoting the matches where he din't play well, is he not allowed to have a bad day when he was already the highest scorer in the torunament? Why don't you quote 2008 cb series final, Sharjah final, 2011 wc sf and 2003 match against archrivals. Where he played crucial role and took india home. I am calling all other as lallu panju because what these greats sidhu/jadeja/ kuruvila and mohanty were doing when Sachin was making centuries in austrailia/eng/nz/sa in tests and we were not able to take wkts or inspite of his centuries we were making 220 or smth in tests abroad. Also in 96 sf once sachin gone what other greats did, till the time sachin was playing we were on course to have a victory once he was gone we were down like a pack of card. Similarly match against aus he made 90 and put a good foundation for win but eventually we were not able to cross the target because of one tick pony batting of azzu/jadeja/kambli/sidhu and other greats which you have named before. How does these are sachin mistakes. What personal milestone you are talking, who has highest strike rate among indians when sachin used to play. He has sr of 85 overall, dhoni/kohli and other boosted their sr only because now a days most of the good batsmen have sr of 90 and even then they are not much superior in terms of SR. how many batsmen in history who has made more than 10000 have that strike rate. I can go on and on, but your hatred would not see the good thing, you will only remember inning where he failed as if he doesn't allowed to have bad games and then you can call him selfish. 

Since some people really can't have it without dragging Sachin into it. 

Try as much as you want to tell your untold story, any player will be counted higher on integrity than someone whose team was banned for match fixing and lied in the court. 

Absolutely and they are way too many they are spreading like disease. :police: