Pakistani Hindu man humiliated by police

Gollum

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

Bit ironic of you to call others as internet warriors but we shall disregard that taking in account of your 'condition'.

Now coming back to Mother Theresa, do you know she was accused of proselytizing activities in the slums of Bengal not to mention her anti abortion stance . Christopher Hitchens did a great deal of research on the subject. Even wrote a book titled 'Missionary Position'. You should read it someday if you get a chance. Although I doubt your Homo erectusesque brain cells would be able to comprehend any of that stuff but still no harm in giving a try, right?

lol so you are one of the sheeps of that alcoholic hitchens who never did a single thing to help others but sat on his fat a$$ to criticize teresa, you've just exposed your IQ level by revealing that you are a fan girl of that moron responsible for millions of deaths in Iraq due to his nonsensical propaganda. You were curious about my age but I've already figured out your age from your comment, you are an edgy teen who thinks it's cool to follow a moron of the highest order called hitchens, that idiot died of cancer due to his drinking and he has the audacity to criticize teresa :hysterical:  

Edited by kira

3 minutes ago, kira said:

lol so you are one of the sheeps of that alcoholic hitchens who never did a single thing to help others but sat on his fat a$$ to criticize teresa, you've just exposed your IQ level by revealing that you are a fan girl of that moron responsible for millions of deaths in Iraq due to his nonsensical propaganda. You were curious about my age but I've already figured out your age from your comment, you are an edgy teen who thinks it's cool to follow a moron of the highest order called hitchens, that idiot died of cancer due to his drinking and he has the audacity to criticize teresa :hysterical:  

I think I'm wasting my time here.

You are a lost cause.

Hitchens responsible for deaths of millions of Iraqis. Even British Pakistanis ain't that stupid.

Are you a Punjabi by any chance?

Just now, Stradlater said:

You are a lost cause.

Hitchens responsible for deaths of millions of Iraqis. Even British Pakistanis ain't that stupid.

hahaha abey jab aukaat nahi thi tu kyun aya tha bhidne, "wasting my time" :hysterical: tere jaise ghonchu ko roz lappad lagata hu main :finger:

2 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

You are a lost cause.

Beta tune hitchens ko abhi recently follow karna shuru kiya hai, I use to be a big fan of hitchens during my teens, but then I grew up and realized what a POS hitchens was, you have a lot to learn kiddo 

3 hours ago, kira said:

You are so bloody wrong, Mother Teressa did take theka of humanity that's why she cared for humans, not everyone can be mother teresa 

Theka in the following case means "Responsibility".

You says you have not taken the Theka (i.e. responsibility) of Hindus in Pakistan. 

But then Mother Teressa was also not thekaydar (i.e. responsible) for taking care of people, but she still did it in the name of Humanity. 

And it is wrong approach to say that we should stop helping the humans while we could not be Mother Teressa.

Off course we are not mother Teressa, but indeed we could still try to follow her path of humanity.

Thus when we are taking care of helpless people anywhere in the world, then we are following the path of mother Teressa. 

Edited by Alam_dar

18 minutes ago, kira said:

hahaha abey jab aukaat nahi thi tu kyun aya tha bhidne, "wasting my time" :hysterical: tere jaise ghonchu ko roz lappad lagata hu main :finger:

Honestly do you even read the tripe you type before you post? 

You can't possibly be serious with all these comments. Or are you a Punjabi?

18 minutes ago, kira said:

Beta tune hitchens ko abhi recently follow karna shuru kiya hai, I use to be a big fan of hitchens during my teens, but then I grew up and realized what a POS hitchens was, you have a lot to learn kiddo 

You mean you are not in your teens? 

Gosh this is even worst than what I thought. 

3 hours ago, surajmal said:

Pakistani Hindu is a fine example of natural selection doing its job. Not that Indian Hindu is coming out victorious but atleast number game works in his/her favour. Hindus on the periphery of India were/are grade A chutiyanandans. I welcome mother nature ridding us of such defectives from the gene pool.

What's that supposed to mean? 

4 hours ago, surajmal said:

Pakistani Hindu is a fine example of natural selection doing its job. Not that Indian Hindu is coming out victorious but atleast number game works in his/her favour. Hindus on the periphery of India were/are grade A chutiyanandans. I welcome mother nature ridding us of such defectives from the gene pool.

40 minutes ago, Scar said:

What's that supposed to mean? 

I am not sure what that supposed to mean. 

Any how, study of the Pakistani/Muslim fanatics, makes it clear to me that: 

* First they oppose and kill the Non-Muslims. 

* But then their extremism compels them to fight within Muslim community in name of sects. 

* And when in area there exists no other sect, still then they fight and kill each other.

Their main disease is this that they have no respect of Humanity and human rights of the others. 

Any one (irrespective of religion and race) who does not respect the Humanity, he will go the same path.

In case of Indian Hindu extremist, the path might go something like this ... first hate against ALL the Muslims, then hatred spreads to Christians and Sikhs and all the other non-Hindu communities, then within Hindu problems starts with Dalits, and then expand to Khastarya, Vesh, Brahmins ... In between comes also the problems with Pakistani Hindus too and wish for their extinction from the gene pool. 

On the other hand, if your are a humanist, then you destroys all these walls of sects and religions and race and colour and have respect/love for all, even love and respect of rights of the animals too. 

Edited by Alam_dar

2 hours ago, riya said:

Oh they do have hindus in Pakistan...surprise surprise...

Hindus and other minorities are there till the time Liberals are present in Pakistan, who are although Muslims, but still believe in Human rights. 

These Pakistani Liberals may be lower in numbers, they may not be able to openly face the Mullahs, but still in considerable numbers in order to protest and bring some security to the minorities and to not to let Mullahs fully take over the state. 

Situation is not ideal, but Something is always better than nothing.

Pakistan is bad for the minorities, present Pakistani constitution does not allow them to preach their religion or gives them equal rights .... but still Pakistan/Pakistani constitution are not as bad as Taliban or ISIS rule. 

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

@Alam_dar Religion has been man's worst creation. Very few have been able to escape its vices and think only in terms of humanity.

How Religion is man's worst creation ??

Out of 4000 religions I have not heard more than 4-5 Religions doing violence and in Religious violence 95% is because of 1 Religion

This is the situation of "today", where human beings became lot more civilized and secular and younger generations rebelled against all ... the traditions/the religion/the nationalism and tribalism/the language issues/the colour issues/the race issues. 

Nevertheless, history of religions (almost all) seems to be very bloody. 

Judaism ... it was once bigger savage than Islam. Prophet Muhammad killed only the men and for women/children he enslaved them. But according to old testament Prophet Moses, Jushua, Prophet David whenever they got the power also went for the massacres. And Prophet Moses even killed all the women and children too. 

Christians are also follower of the same old testament, with the exception that Jesus didn't get the power, thus he talked much more about love and about being humble (same as prophet Muhammad when he was weak in the initial 13 years period of Mecca, and in this whole period not a single verse was revealed about Jihad and killing, but all the verses were about about being love and peace and about being humble). 

In Europe due to the collision of religions, there were massive wars between Christian god and the Greeks gods. 

Similarly, big big wars took place between Christians and Islam. 

Humans became brainwashed in the name of god since the beginning and thus they are shedding the blood for their gods since first day. 

Nationalism, race, colour and language also make man blind ... but the power of brainwashing which has been shown by the religion is unprecedented.