KXIP need to sack Ashwin as captain

mancalledsting

Ashwin as captain (KXIP fans only)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Ashwin as captain (KXIP fans only)

• Sack him immediately
    • Give him until end of the season and reasses
    • Definitely keep him long term

4 minutes ago, velu said:

arrey .. looks like 120/125kph .. dibbly dobbly allrounder

kahan se dibbly dobbly lag raha hai bhai.  he has hit 139-140 every time I have seen him bowl.  he is just 20.  i believe he will bowl quicker in IPL as domestic cricket speed guns at times show lower speeds than usual. He is a potential 145-150 KPH bowler, not now but in years to come.  No one thought Bumrah could bowl 150 KPH when he debuted in IPL and was mostly 135-140ish.

On 5/21/2018 at 1:01 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

no have a better team culture and thats what ashwin pointed it out in the end and he wud be knowing it since he has played for CSK knwn for gr8 team culture

U cnt have a mentor like sehwag who wants to plays his buddy throughout

Owner who gets impatient with few looses 

Then give him chances n if he fails well try someone else, cnt give up on him so soon. Their are no good captains avl easily

@SecondSlip- see i told this last yr 

17 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

@SecondSlip- see i told this last yr 

KXIP seems like a very toxic and negative franchise to play for. I feel sorry for any cricketer that has to play for them in the IPL. Looks like this team will keep failing if their idiot owners don’t change their ways. 

I doubt that a failed Bollywood bimbo who couldn’t even get along with her husband has any idea about the game of cricket. Hopefully this franchise gets terminated somehow. 

1 minute ago, SecondSlip said:

KXIP seems like a very toxic and negative franchise to play for. I feel sorry for any cricketer that has to play for them in the IPL. Looks like this team will keep failing if their idiot owners don’t change their ways. 

I doubt that a failed Bollywood bimbo who couldn’t even get along with her husband has any idea about the game of cricket. Hopefully this franchise gets terminated somehow. 

Thats judgemental no knows that its her who interferes or someone else. He isnt a major shareholder , as of she is a face only for them  . Its generally the major who has the capacity to interfere