BJP will 'definitely' not come to power in 2019: Chandrababu Naidu

gattaca

On 5/27/2018 at 9:45 PM, ravishingravi said:

Naidu wanted a special status. No govt can give AP a special status. Naidu knows this and was looking for a way out. 

AP was promised special status on the floor of the house while the debate on the state bifurcation was going on to ensure the passage of the bill. No other state was promised this. Promises in the house made by the PM must mean something.

On 5/28/2018 at 7:52 AM, Temujin Khaghan said:

Chandrabobnoidoo won't come to power in ap come next elections..

It will be Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. :p 

I will be surprised if he gets 5% of the vote and BJP 1%. It is a straight fight now between the TDP and the YCP.

21 minutes ago, eternalhope said:

AP was promised special status on the floor of the house while the debate on the state bifurcation was going on to ensure the passage of the bill. No other state was promised this. Promises in the house made by the PM must mean something.

Yeah right. And CBN expects that people will believe that he waited for 4 years to know he wont be getting it. 

My memory fails. Please remind me which party was in power at the Centre when AP bifurcation happened and which PM promised what to CBN? 

BJP has done quite a few state bifurcations and I don’t remember BJP messing up bifurcation like AP...

Also there are technical issues... and CBN knows it very well. According to some new rules there is not special package terminology anymore. The financial package will be there but the Special Status if any State Cabot be given... So even if Modi wants to, he cannot do it for AP else there will be court cases from other states...

On 5/29/2018 at 7:07 AM, someone said:

India is the only country where history is told from the prospective of the foreign invaders.

This is actually not true. Colonial History is still very much the global mainstream narrative. Refer to the books or speeches of Dr. CK Raju to understand the depth of this subversion.

49 minutes ago, eternalhope said:

Everyone will put their own spin to it. Whether people will believe in his version or not, we will all have to wait till the elections.

Whatever might be the truth, BJP wont get much benefit of it for sure. So it is hard to prove either way. I never heard a public statement from CBN or NaMo that AP is going to get a spacial status. If it happens then states like Bihar, UP and NE would ask for the same status.

3 hours ago, dial_100 said:

Whatever might be the truth, BJP wont get much benefit of it for sure. So it is hard to prove either way. I never heard a public statement from CBN or NaMo that AP is going to get a spacial status. If it happens then states like Bihar, UP and NE would ask for the same status.

Clearly u have no idea about what is going on in AP.  The truth is that all parties promised special status including bjp in its manifesto. Forget about it what has the party affiliation got to do once a PM promises something on the floor of the house. Don’t want to get into circular arguments. I can echo the opinion of millions of Andhras and many Indians what a great opportunity not on just this issue has been lost by Modi to be a unifying force. IMO the society has become more divisive. I for one had great hope but turned into utter disappointment. For lack of time I will not elaborate but that’s how we see it.

Edited by eternalhope

3 hours ago, asterix said:

My memory fails. Please remind me which party was in power at the Centre when AP bifurcation happened and which PM promised what to CBN?

BJP has done quite a few state bifurcations and I don’t remember BJP messing up bifurcation like AP...

Also there are technical issues... and CBN knows it very well. Accoutring to some new rules there is not special package terminology anymore. The financial package will be there but the Special Status if any State Cabot be given... So even if Modi wants to, he cannot do it for AP else there will be court cases from other states...

All these have been proven to be lies and are just circular statements being carried out by the Bjp.  No one said do not give special status which the finance commission confirmed. 

If according to u the PMs words on the house is going to be seen thru the party prism - i  rest my case as no amount of logic will convince u.

Edited by eternalhope

All these have been proven to be lies and are just circular statements being carried out by the Bjp.  I one said do not give special status which the finance commission confirmed. 

If according to u the pms words on the house is going to be seen itheu the party prism - i  rest my case as no amount of logic will convince u.

Proven lies and circular statement?

Please provide fact that it’s been proven lie and by whom?

You’re not getting it. You’re prejudiced to put all the blame on BJP...

Are you aware that the bifurcation of AP was done when Congress was in power at the Centre? Are you aware or not? Are you aware what Congress promises at that time?

Clearly u have no idea about what is going on in AP.  The truth is that all parties promised special status including bjp in its manifesto. Forget about it what has the party affiliation got to do once a PM promises something on the floor of the house. Don’t want to get into circular arguments. I can echo the opinion of millions of Andhras and many Indians what a great opportunity not on just this issue has been lost by Modi to be a unifying force. IMO the society has become more divisive. I for one had great hopebut turned into utter disappointment. For lack of time will it elaborate but that’s how we see it.

Do you know that a new rule has come in which you cannot give special status to any state. You can provide all benefits but you cannot give special status to any state?

If BJP gives special status there will be legal issues and other states will drag the Centre to court...

Are you aware of that?

6 minutes ago, asterix said:

Do you know that a new rule has come in which you cannot give special status to any state. You can provide all benefits but you cannot give special status to any state?

If BJP gives special status there will be legal issues and other states will drag the Centre to court...

Are you aware of that?

Please do some more research into what I am saying. The Bjp kept putting the onus on the finance commission saying that it has put a rule that no special status was recommended to AP. But the commission members themselves clarified that they never recommended it. CBN agreed for special package believing all this and once the special status and tax privelegws were extended to all the 11 states, the state erupts. 

Dont even get the congress into the argument they have been already buried by the AP people by not giving them deposits in even a single assembly or parliamentary constituency. The same fate awaits the BJP. 

U should have followed the aftermath of bifurcation when strong anti national sentiments were flaring  up in andhra. Venkaiah naidu was going studio to studio saying bjp will come to power and will give special status of not 5 but 10 years and whichever party comes to the power the word of pm on the floor of the house is sacrosanct. Anyway unless u r local u wud not understand.

I can go further on this as u guys have no clue about the strong anti-national sentiments in the intelligentsia in Andhra growing. It is not good for the nation as a small spark could ignite it and get tot he masses. I would request people not  going overboard in their overzealousness in Defending Modi or the BJP on this issue. We all may one day come to regret this.

Please do some more research into what I am saying. The Bjp kept putting the onus on the finance commission saying that it has put a rule that no special status was recommended to AP. But the commission members themselves clarified that they never recommended it. CBN agreed for special package believing all this and once the special status and tax privelegws were extended to all the 11 states, the state erupts. 

Dont even get the congress into the argument they have been already buried by the AP people by not giving them deposits in even a single assembly or parliamentary constituency. The same fate awaits the BJP. 

U should have followed the aftermath of bifurcation when strong anti national sentiments were flaring  up in andhra. Venkaiah naidu was going studio to studio saying bjp will come to power and will give special status of not 5 but 10 years and whichever party comes to the power the word of pm on the floor of the house is sacrosanct. Anyway unless u r local u wud not understand.
 I can go further on this as u guys have no clue about the strong anti-national sentiments in the intelligentsia in Andhra growing. It is not good for the nation as a small spark could ignite it and get tot he masses. I would request people not  going overboard in their overzealousness in Defending Modi or the BJP on this issue. We all may one day come to regret this.

Strong Anti-National sentiments??? Enduku bhai?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, eternalhope said:

You are not getting special status. If you want to turn rowdy then go ahead. When poorer states like Bihar and jharkhand are not given special status, do you really think AP will be given special status? 

7 hours ago, eternalhope said:

You are wasting your time. Posters here do not have the sensitivity to understand the situation. All of them only care about their own states and yet keep talking about unity of the country.  The centre can mess up and do anything it wants and we have to just shut up and endure it else we will be also treated like how the kashmiris are treated or even worse.

You are wasting your time. Posters here do not have the sensitivity to understand the situation. All of them only care about their own states and yet keep talking about unity of the country.  The centre can mess up and do anything it wants and we have to just shut up and endure it else we will be also treated like how the kashmiris are treated or even worse.

We all understand... Look there are issues of financial mismanagement by Nara Chandrababu Naidu... There are reports of TDP misappropriating state funds and also TTD Temple funds... How much all this is true only investigation could throw some light.
So any special status funds can be misappropriated by TDP, who knows. Next year election and they are raising this issue to divert public anger on their misrule...

Yes all parties are playing politics including BJP... BJP might be planning to tie up with Jagan Reddy... Which in my opinion is wrong... But who will tell this to Shah & Modi... They’ll only learn lessons after losing elections after elections... Then Bhakts will blame the public and Dhimmis... and so on...

The crux of the matter is that the BJP govt wanted to bring in reforms but getting tied up with regional aspirations & UPA Corruption baggage...