corruption in politics

dial_100

18 hours ago, dial_100 said:

I know thousands of young voters who have voted for BJP because of NaMo. Why do we think it was possible? Because of better education, better developed thinking in that lot. Educated and liberated people are looking beyond caste politics and thats why they have rejected even corrupt BJP candidates at times. AK was elected because he promised to eradicate corruption. Many from Delhi are fed up of that guy now. People voted for BJP and there is quite a good number of those who are questioning on how NaMo delivered on his promises.

In Bihar/WB, voters are so poor, illiterate that such high level rational thinking cannot be expected out of them. If dynastic politics is checked then the new leaders will at least do some better work than this lot. 

They rightfully question BJP, but why they don't question others? They want to know BJP track record, but where is other parties like RJD track record? What are Rahul achievements? How are such questions not even in any discussion? That's my problem as today opposition are having a free run towards 2019. Whereas BJP as opposition in 2014, faced plenty of scrutiny, their Gujarat model was put into great question.

3 hours ago, someone said:

They rightfully question BJP, but why they don't question others? They want to know BJP track record, but where is other parties like RJD track record? What are Rahul achievements? How are such questions not even in any discussion? That's my problem as today opposition are having a free run towards 2019. Whereas BJP as opposition in 2014, faced plenty of scrutiny, their Gujarat model was put into great question.

Dude, people will pay the price for being so dumb to support the parties like RJD and SP. I mean seriously? Tejaswi became a brand in Bihar? Now what do we say for this. It is mind boggling to say the least. Having said that I dont see BJP's tally going below 240. My concern is that few political parties are run like baap-jaahgird (family business) and they get ground support. THey need to be routed using new laws. 

Edited by dial_100

Dude, people will pay the price for being so dumb to support the parties like RJD and SP. I mean seriously? Tejaswi became a brand in Bihar? Now what do we say for this. It is mind boggling to say the least. Having said that I dont see BJP's tally going below 240. My concern is that few political parties are run like baap-jaahgird (family business) and they get ground support. THey need to be routed using new laws.