Why are un-established HasBeens getting chances ahead of young batsmen?

16 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

kon hai ye someone , merko btao to sahi option

Do you think Dhoni will be there or Rohit,Raina or Dhawan  will be there for the 2023 tournament as I have said it will be Kohli leading the side.The likes of Iyer,Pant and Gill would be introduced by then unless you want the mentioned guys to play till that year. Dhoni will be 42 by then and Rohit is unreliable his reflexes will be slow with his belly looming large.Home tournament my money is on Virat leading the side.

18 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

Jadhav, Raina and Ryudu have experience and winning mentality. Just won a big trophy and having that mentality is important

kKd has become a solid finisher

All are deserved selections

Undeserved are the useless hack Pandey and can't play anything except trundles on flat wickets garbage Rohit Sharma

Rayudu won 3 times in MI as well unless your aim is to big up these players due to CSK.There is more to cricket than IPL or CSK.

14 minutes ago, The Unrealist said:

Do you think Dhoni will be there or Rohit,Raina or Dhawan  will be there for the 2023 tournament as I have said it will be Kohli leading the side.The likes of Iyer,Pant and Gill would be introduced by then unless you want the mentioned guys to play till that year. Dhoni will be 42 by then and Rohit is unreliable his reflexes will be slow with his belly looming large.Home tournament my money is on Virat leading the side.

I am sure his statue will be kept behind wkt and after each victory credits will be given to him. Keeping *Spot* will be permanently locked with thaliva sculpture so that player ( home/overseas) can garland it after their victory.

Virat will lead with Rohit, Dhawan and possibly Dhoni playing.
If Dhoni doesn't play then some other wicket-keeper play .
I don't see that guy as Pant TBH due to reasons we all know
I think Iyer will have a permanent spot despite being an average player because he is signed By Bunty.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I think Iyer will have a permanent spot despite being an average player because he is signed By Bunty.

I think Shreyas will be there for sure in the middle order the likes of JP Duminy or Ponting have said that he is destined for big things for India.

4 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Won't happen.