Harbhajan : Raydu gave yo-yo test with hamstring pain and wasnt given extra time to recover despite his request

10 minutes ago, Samcric said:

Assumption is that it would be something that can heal in a week's time as that is the time he asked to re-appear for the test (all of this is assuming that Bhajji is telling the truth)

If he wanted a weeks extension there is no reason not to give him. That is so wrong. Why would Bhaaji not tell the truth. I am glad harbhajan has the balls to tell the truth and expose these rotten people working for BCCI. Now they will make Harbhajan pay for speaking up. That is one reason I always liked harbhajan more than other Indian players. atleast he could speak his mind. Kumble also did that and he was replaced by this bufoon shastri.

19 minutes ago, Khota said:

If he wanted a weeks extension there is no reason not to give him. That is so wrong. Why would Bhaaji not tell the truth. I am glad harbhajan has the balls to tell the truth and expose these rotten people working for BCCI. Now they will make Harbhajan pay for speaking up. That is one reason I always liked harbhajan more than other Indian players. atleast he could speak his mind. Kumble also did that and he was replaced by this bufoon shastri.

Don't get so emotional for him.....he once criticized selector for keeping him out and dhoni getting selected. And than once he joined csk he was singing pean for dhoni that how is going to break some record and would hit century. He is a pretender.

Edited by raki05
3 hours ago, raki05 said:

Don't get so emotional for him.....he once criticized selector for keeping him out and dhoni getting selected. And than once he joined csk he was singing pean for dhoni that how is going to break some record and would hit century. He is a pretender.

What does he gain by speaking up for raydu?