‘You stopped Ronaldo!’ Netanyahu incites Iranians to depose government channeling World Cup euphoria

Singh bling

13 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

What Jews and Christians did is past and in past Humans killed waged war looted for many reasons and religion was one of them 

Most urban Hindu's these days study with Dalits , they are friends with them and eat with them though few nutcases may be castist.but even 1951 India outlawed discrimination based on caste so whatever people do is personal 

With Islam whether it is minority rights or imposition of islam its all going on with backing of state.This is where difference is between islam and other religions

And its strange that you don't know about Sikhism because the last ruler of Pakistan before Britisher was Sikh , Its Kingdom was considered very secular with modernization of state.But I guess Pakistan has ommitted every thing which is related to non Muslims in Pakistan history

Yes, Islam is a special case and nothing could be compared to the destruction and dangers of Islam today. 

But people of India should also be aware that there are indeed extreme tendencies still present today where RSS may want you to dress like Indians (especially the girls), and compel you to give up Valentine's day etc. It is not comparable to Iran, but still not a healthy sign as sometimes it could come to the clashes. 

3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Iranian Teenage Girl Arrested For Posting Dance Videos On Instagram

https://www.news18.com/news/world/18-year-old-iranian-girl-detained-after-instagram-dance-videos-attract-thousands-of-followers-1804997.html

and some people were saying Iran isnt isalmist.

Of course it is but a lot of the people there aren’t extremely religious. It’s weird.

Hinduism: 

I had Hindu friends in the university from highly educated families, but still openly showed their hatred against the Dalit Student. It was a surprise for me that they accepted me, even though I was a Muslim and a Pakistani, but still they were unable to accept the dark black coloured Dalit and absolutely loathe with the idea of him eating with them on the same table. 

What kind of hindu friends do you have? Are they from remote villages?

Firstly, I never saw anyone associating skin color with Dalits. There is absolutely no way to make out a dalit just by looking at them. I have studied with students from all parts of India. That's solid 18 years and I have never come across any one with such a boorish attitude.

The only hate I saw for Dalits was for their "privilege of having reservation". Maybe a couple of condescending remarks but not sitting on the same table? That's laughable.

I think your university has special program to give admissions to Indians from remote villages.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, nikred said:

What kind of hindu friends do you have? Are they from remote villages?

Firstly, I never saw anyone associating skin color with Dalits. There is absolutely no way to make out a dalit just by looking at them. I have studied with students from all parts of India. That's solid 18 years and I have never come across any one with such a boorish attitude.

The only hate I saw for Dalits was for their "privilege of having reservation". Maybe a couple of condescending remarks but not sitting on the same table? That's laughable.

I think your university has special program to give admissions to Indians from remote villages.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Indians in my course were from Delhi and other cities which now I don't remember. But there were 2 Seniors Panday Ji and Tiwari Ji, and they were from the villages. All of them were in my hostel while Dalit boy was living somewhere else. 

All the time the seniors told us the stories with proud that how sometimes Dalits in their villages try to equate the hight caste people and how they are shown their real place. 

Sometimes a "Mahool" develops where everyone follows the seniors in friendship, or one don't want to be a spoiler in the company. Even I myself started feeling uncomfortable whenever I saw Dalit boy in the uni, and it was only due to the company and the stories that we were hearing there. 

I mean I was a Pakistani, a Muslim, and also a little bit humanist at that time too. But still I was unable to avoid the effects of the company. 

This same effect of brainwashing, I again felt when I had to sit in the company of the Tableeghi Jamaat. There too one automatically start believing all that what they are telling. Actually the brainwashing effect was much stronger as religion is indeed a strong drug. 

Edited by Alam_dar