Yuvraj Thread

kooljatt

All yuvi haters, read the first post of forum, wat does it say..?....r u guys blind ? dnt ****ing dis this forum by as this is created to celebrate yuvi's success......So, :finger: ur jabroni candy arses smwhere else....and amits,son..! u knw dat u r useless as u cant even find a chick in delhi, so find a gf and stop molesting wid pics of VS,GG and SD

All I am saying is credit must be given to our bowlers as well and liek I said praveen also won us the game and chawla bowled well too and yuvi chipped in with one too. like blue said aus lost when rsa chased 434 so bowlers didnt bowl well..nothign to do with ponting. so nothing to do with dhoni in this win.get it straight....or go watch the movie andha kanoon.
And who got them into the team? :eyedance: :--D
lol shewatbhs comparison is a joke..I would reply back to his post today.... Yuvi beat dhoni over last 2 years.
While YS is good in ODIs and yuseless in Tests, saying that YS is overall better than MSD is a joke to say the least :haha: YS is a good ODI/T20 batsman - but very very poor and crappy attitude as captain. MSD is a captain, wicketkeeper and ODI/Test batsman (though he has more potential in Tests, slightly disappointed till now, I expect even more, and hope he will do that) Also, whether ODI or Test, against spin YS is still suspect.
[ quote]You keep making statements that sound as if anyone could captain a team with Yuvraj in it and win games. Why the hell wasn't that happnening before?
and you keep making it sound liek as if dhon is the captain , we will win everything . So there is no difference here. we started winning a lot of games after yuvraj singh joined the Indian odi..what you talk about dude? Check our records since 2001 and before that perios..You will see a obvious difference....and the recent wins are cuz of the old legs not being part of the team and improved fielding and such now.
i agree with y4c when people say somany things against yuvi' date=' nobody come and say anything against it. this graphic guy is trying to sound that he is on higher ground than others , never ever once its been hour said anything against njkiller for saying stuff against yuvi instead started defended him to a degree .[/quote'] Maybe because, though coated in graphic language, his(njkiller) points were valid? On the other hand, some of UV fans post against Dhoni, despite him having not put a foot wrong, have been pathethic
Yuvrajs knock was nothing spectacular as it was Amits lads(Sehwag and Gambhir) that set up Yuvraj
well said by rohan495. if it hadnt been for the sensational start given by sehwag & gambhir, yuvraj would have never hit that 50. yuvraj batted at a time when there was no pressure at all. the run-rate was already above 7 & only 1-2 wickets had fallen. if yuvraj had come in at a situation like 20/1 after 5 overs & played a similar knock, then it could have been called good
All yuvi haters' date=' read the first post of forum, wat does it say..?....r u guys blind ? dnt ****ing dis this forum by as this is created to celebrate yuvi's success......So, :finger: ur jabroni candy arses smwhere else....and amits,son..! u knw dat u r useless as u cant even find a chick in delhi, so find a gf and stop molesting wid pics of VS,GG and SD[/quote'] everyone has a right to put up pics of their fav cricketers. so whats ur problem that i happen to be a fan of VS, GG & SD

and about yuvraj, he seems to be trying his best to destroy the careers of some indian youngsters. if u look at his team in the ipl, only karan goel got a chance & that too bcoz they had to play brett lee. after brett lee went, no indian batsman expect yuvraj singh was getting chances to bat & he was leaving out players like tanmay srivastav who would have proved to be better than yuvraj. yuvraj knew that if any other indian batsman got enough chances, they would have done better than him & his place in the indian team would have been in threat as well. that explains y players like karan goel & tanmay srivastav were not getting chances

and about yuvraj' date=' he seems to be trying his best to destroy the careers of some indian youngsters. if u look at his team in the ipl, only karan goel got a chance & that too bcoz they had to play brett lee. after brett lee went, no indian batsman expect yuvraj singh was getting chances to bat & he was leaving out players like tanmay srivastav who would have proved to be better than yuvraj. yuvraj knew that if any other indian batsman got enough chances, they would have done better than him & his place in the indian team would have been in threat as well. that explains y players like karan goel & tanmay srivastav were not getting chances[/quote'] :whatchutalkingabout just 1 thing son :alberteinstein: ! Do get ur medicine before u write anything all i bother about is india winning :icflove:
Guest Yograj Singh

As I keep saying to my son I'll say to his followers, "Forgive them child, for they not know not what they are doing". One day my son will captain India and score runs with so much ferocity that he will become known as Don Brearley in the annals of cricket. All these people will come around then. When that happens we shall also find a suitable bride for the most eligible bachelor in the world.

As I keep saying to my son I'll say to his followers' date=' "Forgive them child, for they not know not what they are doing". One day my son will captain India and score runs with so much ferocity that [b']he will become known as Don Brearley in the annals of cricket. All these people will come around then. When that happens we shall also find a suitable bride for the most eligible bachelor in the world.
Is his own name too shameful?

who the hell wants yuvi to fail over here???The only reason i'm ticked off at him is bcz of his comments on how he wants to captain india one day.I knw how many matches he has won for India, and I will never forget that. It's really pathetic and funny to see yuvraj fans not missing any opportunity to diss dhoni.

and about yuvraj' date=' he seems to be trying his best to destroy the careers of some indian youngsters. if u look at his team in the ipl, only karan goel got a chance & that too bcoz they had to play brett lee. after brett lee went, no indian batsman expect yuvraj singh was getting chances to bat & he was leaving out players like tanmay srivastav who would have proved to be better than yuvraj. yuvraj knew that if any other indian batsman got enough chances, they would have done better than him & his place in the indian team would have been in threat as well. that explains y players like karan goel & tanmay srivastav were not getting chances[/quote'] lol amits calm down mate..i think u get so charged up before posting anything that some of ur posts sounds so outright stupid..Yuvi is seriously the best talent around in our ODI team after SRT..he has won so many matches for us single handedly and he really does not need to worry about his place in the ODI team..so ur comment that he is afraid that other ppl wud outshine him is really baseless..and the main reason that players and selectors back Yuvi is because of all his match winning exploits and they know that he is the mainstay of our batting lineup..so please stop saying things like these about Yuvi..and the youngsters that u mentioned have a long way to go before even being considered for national selection..