Yuvraj Thread

kooljatt

If i am not mistaken the last time people were concerned about yuvi's form was back in 2005-06 home series against SL, which India won 6-1...i think he got his form back during the 6th match and after that he was on a role, helping ind win many matches and he was man of series for couple of series aswell...so, i hope the good days are ahead....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:two_thumbs_up::dance:

Talking about sheer beauty, Yuvi and Laxman are my favourites when on song. Laxman, through his career has had a slightly rough time, not being selected consistently in the side. I sincerely hope this does not happen to Yuvi. Rough trots are just that...but they have the talent in them and when they are firing fully, they render the opposition defenceless, both physically and psychologically. Their persona dominates the opposition...and the ease of their demeanour. For this alone, they are to be persisted with more than the run of the mill. Their weak points? Shot selection at times. But thats the way they play and one more chap too...Sehwag. My thoughts? Best yet to come from Yuvi in this series.

Yuvraj hits back at critics Yuvraj Singh, who marked his return to form with a scintillating 76 in the tri-series match against Sri Lanka, hit back at his critics, saying every player goes through a "bad time" and there was never a question mark over his place in India's one-day team. More...

True that his position was never in doubt. All critics were seeing his form dip from the tests, tour games and into couple of ODIs. But a good 2007 has given him the long rope that he deserves. Hoping to see more from him in the next 2 matches. For India to qualify 2 out of Tendulkar, Dhoni and Yuvraj will have to fire.