The Doc is in, fire away...get to know Dhondy- Your Questions Answered

Lurker

The Doctor is in, please raise your shirt and ask away ke what is that little rash next to the belly button! I am sure if Dhondy recieved a buck for everytime he is bugged with a "Doc saab can you check this" he would have already retired and move to Vrindavan! Oh and the cut off date to get your questions is a week from today - 20th Feb 2008 Alrighty question time: 1) Lets start with a philosphical one. In the Hindu epic Mahabharta the Pandavs were asked 5 questions which only Yudhishtira was able to answer. One of the question was - What is the most surprising thing in the world. His response of course was - Everyday people die but still all of us beleive that wont happen to us, or we would live forver. (I paraphrase of course). So the question to you Doc - What is the most surprising thing in the world that you observe? 2) And if Dhondy decides to settle down in England, would it Dhondy's loss or India's? 3) Tell us 5 of your strengths when it comes to girls, one of which is a lie :D 4) You get to replace Ramadoss, the Health Minister, for a day. What are the changes you are going to bring. 5) What is the background behind the whole Begusarai thingy? You used to mention that particular town quite a bit before. 6) Of all the things that you have ever written what is your precious possesion? Need not be the best but one that has made you satisfied like none other? And would you care to share? 7) Your idea of an ideal Sunday? 8) And would you like to be grilled for the next round Doc? Please add in your questions... xxx

----Where in India are you from? -- Your biggest regret in life?? ---- what would u rather pay to watch??15 minutez of dashing stroke play from sehwag?? 15 minz of diving, catching, classic fielding from Jonty Rhodes???A bowling speel from Young fast bowler from India(Ishant sharma perhapz) getting better of well known playerz like punter, kalliz etc?? --- what do u prefer? watching gamez @ night or watching gamez in the morning? --- YOur fav holly/Bolly movie??? --- you seem to be a nature lover and also a cricket enthusiast.. If you get to chose one of them and wite a big massive article on one of those two.. which one would u rather write on? On Cricket or on Nature?? --- one person from ICF you really wish to meet in real life

1) How long have you lived in the UK ?? 2) Do you speak English with a proper English accent ? If so, what kind (specify, ie; nothern-Scouser, southern-Londoner) 3) Did you, at any stage of your life, try doing pub crawls ? If so, how drunk did you get ? 4) Name 5 things you absolutely hate about Indian people and are these the reasons why you would never move back ? 5) Do you have any siblings ?? 6) If Harbhajan Singh broke his leg and hobbled into your ICU room, crying for you to administer a shot of anaesthesia, would you kick him in the nuts and turn him away ? 7) Don't you think horoscopes are a crock of sh it ? 8) What is the meaning of life ?

- Youe tip to the asthma patients - I have noticed that you are a fan of Allama Iqbal. Among all the poems that you have read which one is your favorite? - Describe Pakistan in no more than one sentence. - You have said in the past that you don't take your forum life too seriously but with literally thousands of people(especially the young ones) reading your posts don't you think that you are making a mistake?

Cricket - 1) Be honest Doc, Is cricket for you a) Way of life b) An Intense passion c) Frequent Pastime d) Just a hobby And why ? 2) Your favorite Non-Indian player ? 3) The single most amazing piece of brilliance that you have seen on a cricket field 4) Is cricket an instrument of expression of patriotism for you ? Will you stop watching cricket if all cricket became like ICL/IPL ? 5) If there was one opposition player whom you wished played for the Indian team, who would it be ? Professional 1) A Doctor is portrayed like a God sometimes, do you really see yourself as one ? 2) How of much being a Doctor is a lifelong passion, and how much of it is a 9-5 day job ? 3) Do you believe in non-traditional healing methods, like pranic healing ? 4) Was there ever an occasion when you got the diagnosis of a patient horribly wrong ? 5) A doctor needs keep himself constantly updated, do you take initiatives to keep abreast with the latest updates/happenings in the medical world ? Personal - 1) Most memorable childhood memory ? 2) Naughtiest moment in college ? 3) Any childhood idols ? 4) Your idea of a successful life ? 5) If someone gave you the option of rewinding your life 15 years, what would you have done different from then on ? 6) If your kid walked upto you tomorrow and asked - " Dad, if there is one thing that you want me to remember in life, what would it be ? ", what would tell him/her ?

- whats your advise on how to avoid constipation - did you ever had the sapna of treating poor people in India for free (I just wanna ask this as this is the most common answer from the doctors on Tv in India ) - What would you choose between: having a 5 min chat with SRT or kicking Afridi in the nuts for 15 mins

1) When and Why did you move to UK? 2) Your actual profession 3) Do you have any kids 4) You have a real talent to express almost anything in words, does that make life easy to live 5) Your favorite alcohol drink 6) How do you amuse yourself 7) Do you follow Parsi Rituals

Questions for the Doc: 1. Where have you travelled to/lived in the world ? 2. If tomorrow was the last day of your life and you happened to be in Kolkata with only 20 rupees in your pocket for methaai- which meethai will you pig out on ? 3. Chicken or red-meat preferrence ? 4. Wine or hard liquour or beer ? 5. What is the most scandalous incident in your life so far ? Thanks in advance, Doc!

Dhondy. Another question for you. 9) What is your opinion on steroids(lets not worry about Asif and Akhtar). Is it all bad or is it a science that is in its nascent stage but when developed has the potential to help a lot to human kind, specially aging males?

Gee, are you guys trying to kill me? Just kidding. :D Very challenging questions. Do I have wait for the 20th or can I get started?
You can get started...on thinking part :D:D maybe you can start compiling answers and save on your computer? Ideally I would let everyone get in the questions so you can answer them at one go and the response just flows. However if you think we can try something new this time we can experiment that too.