Is Virat Kohli already a legend? MS Dhoni has the answer

1 hour ago, velu said:

sometimes 50s or 25s are more important than a century :p: 

e147b6c90b163532cab15820dbab9cf9.jpg

Precisely my point veluanna. Dhoni didn't even reach 15 apart from those 3 matches mentioned in my post. Forget your 25s and 50s. I don't know about you but I would expect a big match player to score more than 6(10) in the death overs and then 3(18) or whatever it was in the biggest final in so many years. He couldn't make those important 25s or 50s ;((

11 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Precisely my point veluanna. Dhoni didn't even reach 15 apart from those 3 matches mentioned in my post. Forget your 25s and 50s. I don't know about you but I would expect a big match player to score more than 6(10) in the death overs and then 3(18) or whatever it was in the biggest final in so many years. He couldn't make those important 25s or 50s ;((

he really turned the screws when it was really needed ..

was totally out of form , but still got the audacity , confidence , daredevilness , boldness etc etc to come out to bat against in a very big final against murali & co :proud: 

4 minutes ago, velu said:

he really turned the screws when it was really needed ..

was totally out of form , but still got the audacity , confidence , daredevilness , boldness etc etc to come out to bat against in a very big final against murali & co :proud: 

He didn't come out or promote himself against wahab Riaz or against Australia but he promoted himself when the hard work was done by Kohli and Gambino :rotfl: and of course chasing at wankhede was so easy. Not sure how audacious is that but seems like your expectations are very low so of course it will seem audacious.