Pontings foul mouthed send off to Bhaji

Feed

Spare us the character assassinations unless there is clear proof of what has been said.
Pete, will you answer this post please:
wow! by the way, did the aussies wait for the proof before indulging in " character assaination" of Harbhajan singh , in sydney and there after??? oh, yes, different standards for different people.i understand. if i remember correctly, The Judge said clearly that there was no proof for the aussie accusation of "racial abuse" by Harbhajan. so, what happened? did any one in the aussie media or the self proclaimed judges, the Aussie fans apologise to Harbhajan for attributing the offence with out proof? NO. again, different people, different standards!
Bhajji is booed everywhere he went to play in Australia? Why? What proof those Australian fans had to blame him after the Sydney aftermath. The less we talk about the Australian media, the better!
Dsr will get his knickers in a twist over anything, Pete. To try reasoning with him/her is like trying to teach a python how to speak latin. :regular_smile:
The troll is back. Donny you have become a laughing stock here which is ironic as you crave respect. You tried to potray youreslf as a lover of good crciket then revealed yourself as a troll who would excuse any shocking aussie behaviour and look for any excuse to slam india as a team and a country. I was the first to expose your troll behaviour which other posters slowly started to realise as well. Warning to indian posters avoid this aussie troll.
wow! by the way, did the aussies wait for the proof before indulging in " character assaination" of Harbhajan singh , in sydney and there after??? oh, yes, different standards for different people.i understand. if i remember correctly, The Judge said clearly that there was no proof for the aussie accusation of "racial abuse" by Harbhajan. so, what happened? did any one in the aussie media or the self proclaimed judges, the Aussie fans apologise to Harbhajan for attributing the offence with out proof? NO. again, different people, different standards!
With all due respect, posters in this thread are bashing Ponting without having the foggiest idea of what has been said. No Indian players have mentioned it, the media hasn't mentioned it. How are we to know? It is purely speculation! In the Harbi case, a formal report/complaint was lodged, and that became the focus of the media and public discussion... not just some speculation on an internet forum. Personally I believe that the media coverage here in Australia was quite impartial on the whole incident. They reported factually on the progress through the case, and there was nothing false or inflammatory about it. I would rather not speculate on my thoughts regarding Harbi's appeal other than to say that 'no proof' means there was no formal evidence to prove that he said what he did. By the same token, there is no evidence to show that he didn't say what was claimed. The initial guilty finding was flawed and the result of the appeal was appropriate, however don't be fooled into thinking that 'no proof' means that he didn't say it.

i dont even bother with the Assies now ... it is pointless ... their crude behavior is lauded and encouraged by their populace ... they wouldnt class if it hit them in the face ... let them enjoy their petulance ... the shoe will be on the other side at a point in time .....

let them enjoy their petulance ... the shoe will be on the other side at a point in time .....
exactly. i cant wait to see these convicts get their own treatment when they come to india. i wouldn't be suprised if symonds get bananas thrown at him and ponting gets full blown kiss by his gay lover the last time he came here. :haha:

Sydney or no Sydney, monkey or no monkey, Ponting would have still foul mouthed Bhajji. The Aussies hate him and are not too shy to say that to Bhajji. And Bhajji himself would have replied with a naughty smile in his face - " Thanks mate, the feeling's mutual".

Frustration releasing banter. Everybody does it. You get a wkt' date=' give the batsmen who has caused much heartache an earful of abuse. Anybody got any videos.[/quote'] that is sheer nonsense ... you didnt see any of the Indian bowlers shout a mouthful at Symmo?
Punter, what a legend!! I'm sure he was only saying what the rest of Australia was thinking towards Harbhajan.
Ah the bastards are at it again. No wonder even people like the brits could not stand these guys and had to ship them off to die.
:two_thumbs_up: PS: I dont want to generalize, but the above nasty comment by 16str8 demanded this.
Punter, what a legend!! I'm sure he was only saying what the rest of Australia was thinking towards Harbhajan.
He isnt an Aussie, even if he is one, most Aussies would want distance themselves from that statement. A Proud Aussie will never say that.

some people never learn -ponting is one of them....ponting is one of the 3 aussie cricketers that i have absolutely no respect for ,the other 2 being michael clarke and symonds..they may be great cricketers but if they meet me some day i would not hesitate to spit on their faces...they are a disgrace to cricket...!!!

some people never learn -ponting is one of them....ponting is one of the 3 aussie cricketers that i have absolutely no respect for ' date=the other 2 being michael clarke and symonds..they may be great cricketers but if they meet me some day i would not hesitate to spit on their faces...they are a disgrace to cricket...!!!
:two_thumbs_up: This is why i am imploring IPL to not pay a dime to these morons!!! (even though they are fantastic batsmen/fielder)