Unnecessary hype around this Ind-Pak match

SK_IH

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Yup.

I don't even get the hype nowadays. 
My friends are more into Indo-Australian or Ind-SA fights.
Even Afghanistan and Bangladesh are Better liked

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

India Australia are more intense and somewhere it helped us as they were the top teams,for their media players they believe heroes emerge out of Indo-Pak contest and they become world beaters when it's not the case anymore.

47 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Khota bhai any views on IK who has written to Modi to resume peace talks as Cricket is suffering due to it.

I don't see Indian cricket suffering. If they recognize that kashmir is integral part of India than Modi should send the team to Lahore next day.

This boycott of Pakistan cricket is working much better than I expected. 

Edited by Khota
6 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Look at the news anchor going gaga over Afridi here shamelessly, as far as Indo Pak match goes for their players it's an ultimate showdown as it's chance for them to be heroes but we have played against Australia and other teams so we treat it normally than it being everything.

Do Diggaj. wtf. Pakistan and Diggaj. Its all paid by ICC

India Australia are more intense and somewhere it helped us as they were the top teams,for their media players they believe heroes emerge out of Indo-Pak contest and they become world beaters when it's not the case anymore.

Yeah Australia still has a strong team .
Will always have - their sports culture is very strong
Australia has traditionally been the strongest team with legendary players so there is a romance associated with beating it.

Indo-Pak was relevant before when they had good players but the bilateral bans kinda killed the hype.

I always maintained that Indian Media doesn't truly understand what india wants.
People watch these Ind-Pak matches because it's tradition - but the gruesome fights between the both countries is actually killing the mutual respect they had earlier.

Still people are there to eat this falsified hype - but the next generation will not eat it.
They aren't exactly interested in cricket so yeah

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Yeah Australia still has a strong team .
Will always have - their sports culture is very strong
Australia has traditionally been the strongest team with legendary players so there is a romance associated with beating it.

Indo-Pak was relevant before when they had good players but the bilateral bans kinda killed the hype.

I always maintained that Indian Media doesn't truly understand what india wants.
People watch these Ind-Pak matches because it's tradition - but the gruesome fights between the both countries is actually killing the mutual respect they had earlier.

Still people are there to eat this falsified hype - but the next generation will not eat it.
They aren't exactly interested in cricket so yeah

After the 2004-2005 tour cricket became regular between two of us for me all the hype was killed then and their side went downhill after 2007 while we got IPL so cricket with them became an afterthought.

Just now, Khota said:

India's rivalry is with Australia. Rivalry is with equals. pakistan cricket has no significance for India. It does nothing for us but a lot for them.

Allways maintained that. Playing against Pakistan is like a striker going to take penalty. There is only one winner . The Goal keeper(Pakistan). Because goal is expected, If goalkeeper saves it, he becomes a Hero

Edited by mishra

After the 2004-2005 tour cricket became regular between two of us for me all the hype was killed then and their side went downhill after 2007 while we got IPL so cricket with them became an afterthought.

I think a lot of people don't understand why Ind-Pak cricket is relevant.
A lot of Liberal Communists love Pakistan, and there are people who don't care about Pakistan apart from that the nation's leadership is so terrible.

It is the old cricket fans who romanticise about these fights.

Also, Indian media tends to milk anything that is liked by people for a short time to the audience eventually get repulsed off.

BCCI's efforts to milk money from a dead hype is so apparent I won't be surprised people to switch off their TV in protest

Cricket is dying game anyways.
Won't survive 100 yrs more

Just now, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I think a lot of people don't understand why Ind-Pak cricket is relevant.
A lot of Liberal Communists love Pakistan, and there are people who don't care about Pakistan apart from that the nation's leadership is so terrible.

It is the old cricket fans who romanticise about these fights.

Also, Indian media tends to milk anything that is liked by people for a short time to the audience eventually get repulsed off.

BCCI's e ICCs efforts to milk money from a dead hype is so apparent I won't be surprised people to switch off their TV in protest

Cricket is dying game anyways.
Won't survive 100 yrs more

ICC gets the money. BCCI has done its bit by sending players from yesteryears. I wouldnt been surprised if India Hongkong was played as last game, India would have thrashed Pakistan and taken a loss against Hong Kong just so that we dont have to play them again in super4

1 minute ago, mishra said:

ICC gets the money. BCCI has done its bit by sending players from yesteryears. I wouldnt been surprised if India Hongkong was played as last game, India would have thrashed Pakistan and taken a loss against Hong Kong just so that we dont have to play them again in super4

ICC ACC they always put India/Pakistan in the same group to milk money.

Just now, Switchblade said:

And if you listen to them it's the same old discussion Their bowling vs Our ABatting Head to Head records xyz nothing new part of me hates it when they do chamchagiri of terrorist's samdhi Miadad shamelessly.

Hate it to the core. Since Sachin (about 30 years now) despite Azhar the fixer, we have been thrashing them. Still our reporters keep highlighting the rivalry. 3 decades man. That anchor was probably not even born. She is talking about imaginary rivalry :phehe: