Shoaib plans to be a Mumbai boy

Guest Hiten.

MUMBAI: So will Shoaib Akhtar pitch his tent in Mumbai? "If Mumbai bids for me in the Indian Premier League, I will definitely have a house in Bandra," declared the volatile cricketer. Mera yaar Salman Khan rehta hain wahan par and I like going to Olive. India is going to be my home for the next three years. The visa shouldn't be a problem." On his way into the city from the airport, the 33-year-old Pakistani bowler certainly seemed at home: he chatted on his cellphone to line up practice sessions with city children, planned a dinner with Shah Rukh Khan, stopped by for his spiritual fix at the Haji Ali Dargah, and finally checked in to the Oberoi. "I love this country, especially the warmth and affection that I've got from the people," gushed the party animal, a frequent visitor to Mumbai, who is featured as much on the sports pages as on Page 3. "There is a lot I want to do not only in Mumbai but in other parts of Maharashtra as well. I want to leave behind something memorable for the people and for me too," he said. Even if he is bagged by another city, Mumbai will remain his favourite. "I'll join films," he laughs, and then quickly adds, "Whichever city I go to, I will make that city proud...Ten years from now Mumbai will change from a zigzag city to a completely planned one with the rate at which development is taking place. Mumbai simply reminds me of Karachi and I simply love it." SOURCE: TOI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. please god, don't be so cruel to us :pray::pray::((:((

Gah. F*CK OFF TO SOME OTHER CITY.
Nah Salil' date=' he will probably get a kholi near sallus house[/quote'] Can we start some kind of petition ? Or even better, lets instigate this matter in front of senaiks :haha:
Mumbai's attack opened by Agarkar/Akthar....LOl' date=' I am gonna love this :D[/quote']
He's gonna be the first Pakistani to play on Mumbai Soil?
not fckin happening :mad: :pray: