What kind of treatment should Punter and Symmo get?

Kartikey

I fear the worst, especially for Symonds. For his altercations with Bhajji and Sreesanth alone, he was mocked and jeered at by the Indian crowd, now, after what happened in Sydney, the racial charge, the court hearings, the caught behind given not out, he will be well and truly the villain of every Indian supporter. And the Indian fans are VERY well informed nowadays, so all of 'em will be aware of what happened in Aus. Symonds, if he plays in IPL, could be in for some tough times. The Indian police must take proactive steps like having warning messages, discouraging people from indulging in abuse, racial or otherwise.

I fear the worst' date= especially for Symonds. For his altercations with Bhajji and Sreesanth alone, he was mocked and jeered at by the Indian crowd, now, after what happened in Sydney, the racial charge, the court hearings, the caught behind given not out, he will be well and truly the villain of every Indian supporter. And the Indian fans are VERY well informed nowadays, so all of 'em will be aware of what happened in Aus. Symonds, if he plays in IPL, could be in for some tough times. The Indian police must take proactive steps like having warning messages, discouraging people from indulging in abuse, racial or otherwise.
I don't know whether you heard this , but rumor has it that Bhaji and Symonds are both gonna be team mates playing for Mumbai . This was a request by Sachin , by the way. Even Shastri did acknowledge that this is a possibility . So , I don't think he will become the villain if this scenario indeed happens .
I don't know whether you heard this ' date=' but rumor has it that Bhaji and Symonds are both gonna be team mates playing for Mumbai . This was a request by Sachin , by the way. Even Shastri did acknowledge that this is a possibility . So , I don't think he will become the villain if this scenario indeed happens .[/quote'] I dunno how much that will work, as far as the team is concerned. Its an open secret that there is absolutely no love lost between Bhajji or any of the Aussie players.If Symonds and Bhaji do play with each other, it may not be the BEST thing to happen to that team. The Australians did the right thing in actively discouraging Aussies from abusing Murali. India should also return the favor, vis-a-vis Symonds.