The Official Chennai Super Kings Supporters Thread!!!!

zubinpepsi

Instead he made an arrogant remark that got me pissed off. Otherwise I'm not one to get into arguments.
Yes of course, obviously you're not one for arguments, otherwise you wouldn't have taken a small comment and turned it into a giant whinefest while derailing this thread.
BTW - Who decides which therad should be in what forum? Is there any guidelines? And how come 6-7 threads related to IPL were allowed to exist in the main forum before I started this thread?
The T20 forum has been used in the past for the major T20 tourneys such as IPL. Even last year this was the case. The forum was just reopened recently and the other IPL-related threads have been moved here at the same time.

Yes of course, obviously you're not one for arguments, otherwise you wouldn't have taken a small comment and turned it into a giant whinefest while derailing this thread. The T20 forum has been used in the past for the major T20 tourneys such as IPL. Even last year this was the case. The forum was just reopened recently and the other IPL-related threads have been moved here at the same time.
Okay - thanks for sharing the wisdom. God Bless you.

But for the 4 foreign players/playing eleven rule, I'd say the other teams might as well give up now , go home and play Snake-and-Ladder with their neighbors. A T20 squad with players like Haydos, Dhoni, Hussey, Morkel, Oram, Murali Raina is like super-charged Ferrari competing with Maruti 800s in a quarter-mile drag race.

But for the 4 foreign players/playing eleven rule, I'd say the other teams might as well give up now , go home and play Snake-and-Ladder with their neighbors. A T20 squad with players like Haydos, Dhoni, Hussey, Morkel, Oram, Murali Raina is like super-charged Ferrari competing with Maruti 800s in a quarter-mile drag race.
o hai Hari Sampath! B->

:hatsoff: :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::hatsoff:

Chennai Superkings Squad - Super Strong !!! Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain) Batsmen Matthew Hayden Michael Hussey George Bailey Suresh Raina Subramaniam Badrinath Murali Vijay Abhinav Mukund Anirudha Srikkanth Arun Karthik Bowlers Muttiah Muralitharan Makhaya Ntini Manpreet Gony Sudeep Tyagi Lakshmipathy Balaji Palani Amarnath Wicket Keepers Parthiv Patel All Rounders Andrew Flintoff Jacob Oram Albie Morkel Thilan Thushara Shadab Jakati Napoleon Einstein Viraj Kadbe Selvam Suresh Kumar Vidyut Sivaramakrishnan Ravichandran Ashwin Joginder Sharma Coaches Head Coach:Stephen Fleming Assistant Coach: Venkatesh Prasad Physiotherapist: Tommy Simsek Physical Trainer: Gregory King

nooooooooooooooooooo I wish to see blud! :yay::yay::yay:
yes thts the spirit.. we want to see blooddddddddd...... all the wussy pussies who has a weak heart kindly stay away and watch the mega serials in the TV with the ladies... bring it on... :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

yes thts the spirit.. we want to see blooddddddddd...... all the wussy pussies who has a weak heart kindly stay away and watch the mega serials in the TV with the ladies... bring it on... :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
s3wXkv1VW54 B->