The Official Chennai Super Kings Supporters Thread!!!!

zubinpepsi

The only reason Parthiv is playing is because Dhoni doesnt want to keep. Thats understandable as Intl cricket is more important but atleast dont open with Patel. Hide him instead of hiding Badrinath. Atleat try to open with Badri and bring in morkel at 2 down.
I think Albie is effective only if he plays the last four overs or so, he is better off from where he plays rite now. As far as Parthiv is concerned I think he didn do anything wrong in yesterday's match having said that Badri too cud be a gud option.

Dhoni kept today :laugh:
Really? I only saw our batting. But if Dhoni is keeping, then why is Patel playing? We cdnt find a better local talent than this guy? This is TN we are talking about. TN has been in the top 3 cricket sides in India for eons and all we cd do before was whine abt how little chances were given to players like Sarath and sriram. Now, we have an International team and we have to rely on Parthiv patel and Jogi Sharma ?? Srikanth has failed!!! OT: I just noticed that we have 17 sponsors from the website.

I think BADRi should come at 3 bcoz he needs time to settle, at least couple of overs then he can play some big shots. regarding Partiv i cant understand seriously-->> why the hell he is still in the Squad ? when players like siva and mukund have been sent home :((

we can only whine.. i was readin CSK website and most of the fans have the same thought as here.. but wonder why the team mgmt is hellbent on sticking with parthiv n jogi.. jogi is the most useless player.. cant believe they keep selecting him.. CSK mgmt Epic Fail

jogi is the most useless player.. cant believe they keep selecting him.. CSK mgmt Epic Fail
he is crap...i cant believe how he sneaks into the 11 Did u see the way he tried a slog in the match against MI even a 9 down tailender can hit better.. He is the CSK's Munaf Patel with the bat they can play Vijay/ Ashwin/Tyagi or Arun Karthik in his place

Hi, Do u think IPl2 has same craze as IPL1..What is ur view.. as I am watching very few audience in the ground..not so people joining my ..
hey babe.. im feeling very horny tonite.. listen I would love to show you what I am doing right now.. but ths stupid website wont let me do this.. Do you wanna come to my site and check me out babe?? you just have to validate your age . its very quick and simple babe.. see you there sweetie.. I am waiting for you to have unlimited fun with you..

hey babe.. im feeling very horny tonite.. listen I would love to show you what I am doing right now.. but ths stupid website wont let me do this.. Do you wanna come to my site and check me out babe?? you just have to validate your age . its very quick and simple babe.. see you there sweetie.. I am waiting for you to have unlimited fun with you..
:laugh::laugh: I was about to delete his post but it was worth keeping because of this reply.