Chennai to be knocked out in first round

Cricketics

ya ya ya u will see this happpen.. they got some good playerz okay.. but they won't be the real deal in this IPL.. they won't dominate.. they would be knocked out pretty early.. i pity them.. COME ON DELHI.. COME ON MOHALI.. SUCKS THERE IS NO CHANDIGARH TEAM.
I see that I came closer to the truth than some of the others.

IMO the race to semis will be much more closer this time. teams with 7-8 wins in 14 games would go through, and that will mean every team has a chance as of now!! Hussey and Bollinger joining CSK for the last 6 matches will be a huge plus for them! They need to make sure they dont lose all 3 of their next fixtures.

IMO the race to semis will be much more closer this time. teams with 7-8 wins in 14 games would go through, and that will mean every team has a chance as of now!! Hussey and Bollinger joining CSK for the last 6 matches will be a huge plus for them! They need to make sure they dont lose all 3 of their next fixtures.
Teams with 7-8 wins will go this time? Well, thats been happening over the last 2 eiditions so how will the race be close this time? In fact, this season the fourth team will go thru with only 6 wins from the looks of it.