Roman Reigns diagnosed with leukemia

Franco Vazquez

Gave up watching wwe long back but man this came out of nowhere, was never prepared for something like this, this guy had passion and look to be a star in wwe, extremely sad to know that he has been diagnosed with leukemia :sad: hope he recovers.

Any doctor here?? What's leukemia?? Is it curable??

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Gave up watching wwe long back but man this came out of nowhere, was never prepared for something like this, this guy had passion and look to be a star in wwe, extremely sad to know that he has been diagnosed with leukemia :sad: hope he recovers.

I think its a type of blood cancer mostly targeting kids but adults get that too and even Roman had it 11 years ago

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Since we don’t  know exactly what type of leukemia he has, it makes it harder to tell what he’ll be dealing with or the odds it will come back. Since Reigns is so young, just 33-years-old, the odds are probably higher that it will resurface again although Meltzer did note that he’ll have to ask around about the exact numbers.

9 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

A horribly sad news for WWE fans around the world.

Are you his die hard fan preferred guys like Dean Ambrose,Styles,Bryan or Balor or Rollins over him didn’t hate him like the Internet does or fans in US but it was hard to take that news.In fact Njpw is better with guys like Kenny Omega or Naito or Okada making it more exciting.

4 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Are you his die hard fan preferred guys like Dean Ambrose,Styles,Bryan or Balor or Rollins over him didn’t hate him like the Internet does or fans in US but it was hard to take that news.In fact Njpw is better with guys like Kenny Omega or Naito or Okada making it more exciting.

I didn't like the way he was pushed but I really didn't hate him as people did on the internet. I like Styles, Ambrose, Rollins etc too. NJPW is better wrestling wise but as a sports entertainment, WWE is miles ahead.

4 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I didn't like the way he was pushed but I really didn't hate him as people did on the internet. I like Styles, Ambrose, Rollins etc too. NJPW is better wrestling wise but as a sports entertainment, WWE is miles ahead.

Even I didn’t hate Roman blindly was lucky enough to see them perform here in Delhi so it feels so bad the stuff he’s going through in India Roman is adored must be shocking for Indian fans for sure.

1 minute ago, Switchblade said:

Even I didn’t hate Roman blindly was lucky enough to see them perform here in Delhi so it feels so bad the stuff he’s going through in India Roman is adored must be shocking for Indian fans for sure.

I think he will be out for at least 2 years or he could make a swift recovery like Yuvraj in a year but schedule of WWE is really hard to work with especially if you just came back from a deadly disease

4 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I think he will be out for at least 2 years or he could make a swift recovery like Yuvraj in a year but schedule of WWE is really hard to work with especially if you just came back from a deadly disease

He can be diagnosed with the cancer again plus it’s a physical sport where they travel 300 days a year won’t be easy on his body as you have to live a very regulated life should not rush in.

3 hours ago, speedheat said:

There’s different forms of leukemia that have different dangers and it hasn’t been released what he has. So it’s kind of hard to say what is really going on without knowing more. For leukemia in general, there is a 57% chance of surviving 5 years so it’s a touch and go thing.”

“He’s young, he’s strong, he’s got a daughter, I think he’s going to make it. I think he’ll beat the odds. But there’s no, you know. This is something that you’re essentially born with a certain DNA that leads to this. I mean, he had it before and the thing that sucks is a lot of people — I just remember with Ed Cohen, because [Roman] is 33-years-old and he’s had it twice now and I remember with Ed Cohen who had cancer, it wasn’t leukemia. But if you have it at a young age I think the odds of it coming back again are probably pretty good which really sucks.”