WTF is going on with Modi govt and CBI?

sandeep

3 hours ago, mishra said:

@sandeep

Rahul Baba says "Verma was investigating Rafale". So Modi told Verma to "investigate Rafale" so that opposition and media can cook up a story and help "Congress" in next general election.

While judge who reinstated Verma in his order today was the one who went on public over "death of judiciary under Modi."

I'm trying to understand what you are saying here, but not quite getting it.  

15 hours ago, sandeep said:

I'm trying to understand what you are saying here, but not quite getting it.  

My point is still the same as i posted and nothing changed. Infact it has been prooven further with CBI case.

As an example, If you look at the case closely, CBI got the orders to get Mallya deported only after Verma was told to go on leave. BJP also asked source of Rafale allegation as details like the one Congress was making noise can not be accessed so easy. If you want to understand how serioes Modi is about secrecy, It was during first year itself, they cleared petroleum Minsitry of Ambains crooks who were simply passing secret info to Reliance.

Away from Modi Bhakti, Opposition has been crying out that Modi is using CBI for political mileage. To proove this (GoI using CBI), a story was published in media how Modi took regular updates on CBI vs Lalu case to nab Lalu Prasad Yadav. FFS, anyone with history of Lalu should know that this guy should have been behind the bars long long back only if CBI did its job.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/fodder-scam-verdict-lalu-yadav-back-in-jail-congress-says-cbi-acting-like-centres-pet-parrot-1612665.html

Whatever reporter/various media outlets viewed and published in story, to me, Modi taking personal updates clearly means CBI was not doing the job or action on behest of Rahul Baba.

Now lets go back a bit (impeachment of CJI Dipak Misra by Congress), and you will realize how much Congress controls the SC.

Go back a bit further. You will see name of 4 SC judges on basis of which Congress bought the motion. Gogoi, Joseph, Chelmeswar,Madan . Remember the names of judges because you will see they are the ones who now hold all power in SC and will be giving all verdicts in near future.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/12/india-supreme-court-judges-integrity-dipak-misra

India's top judges issue unprecedented warning over integrity of supreme court

Now come back in present.

Its them judges who reinstated Alok Verma. As soon as he is reinstated, Rahu Baba ask him to do Rafale probe.

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/rahul-gandhi-on-alok-verma-sacking-whoever-will-try-to-uncover-the-rafale-scam-will-be-removed-5416167/

‘Chowkidaar’ removed Alok Verma to save his ‘friends’ from Rafale probe, claims Rahul Gandhi

I can list case after case, where its clear, how CBI is doing stuff, of which only and only beneficiary is Congress.

So what do I see.

Congress is happy to loose a Lok Sbha election or two, But it can not afford to loose the system which is created so that a a particular family can rule. If you still think, India was not ruled by one family or system is not designed to serve a familes interest ahead of Indian peoples interest,

Then think again. Answer to yourself. Why was there Sikh riots. OK. Even if you accept Sikh riots as thing of past and people were less informed and blame general population for it then how do you justify,

Ethinic cleansing of Tamilians of Sri Lanka. Under whose orders, Indian Government and system remained mum.

PS: I have seen partially them videos at a Srilankan Tamil friend of mine and believe me, I couldnt watch it full