Saudi Arabia EXECUTES an Indonesian maid after she killed employer who was trying to rape her

Singh bling

44 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

We must save her if she is on the right. I hope this issue is made big before they execute her. Make a big international news out of this. Where the fk is BBC here 

I posted it first and deleted it later. I read details about how she killed him and cut his body into pieces and disposed it in a water tank Not sure that leads to this sentence. Even if she claims self defence, that kind of killing is odd

Nimisha Priya is a native of Kerala’s Palakkad. Last week, she was found guilty of murdering Talal Abdo Mahdi in 2017, chopping his body into pieces, and disposing of his body in a water tank at her house. An appeals court in Sana’a upheld the trial court verdict giving her the death penalty. 

I was afraid, I had not meant to kill him. I quickly called my friend Hanan, she is also a nurse, who was living downstairs. She knew the issue I had been facing. She quickly told me that we had to do something to dispose of the body. I was panicking with anxiety and took sedative tablets. Then, it was Hanan who chopped his body and disposed of it in the water tank. I barely remember this as I took the tablets for my anxiety attack,” claims Nimisha

Edited by coffee_rules

45 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I posted it first and deleted it later. I read details about how she killed him and cut his body into pieces and disposed it in a water tank Not sure that leads to this sentence. Even if she claims self defence, that kind of killing is odd

Wow, I know they are full of sharia but I thought they must be lenient towards women interms of giving them execution etc. But this story looks weird. I hope they look intonit big time. Someone will be in trouble though for theowing the body away. Because it took away a lot of forensic evidence.  Not that illiterate Saudis would care for forensic as they only knownhow to execute or chop off people’s privates. 

15 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Wow, I know they are full of sharia but I thought they must be lenient towards women interms of giving them execution etc. But this story looks weird. I hope they look intonit big time. Someone will be in trouble though for theowing the body away. Because it took away a lot of forensic evidence.  Not that illiterate Saudis would care for forensic as they only knownhow to execute or chop off people’s privates. 

Not Saudis but Yemenis, in this case. If she was important, India could pay money to the victim’s family and earn pardon. It is allowed in Sharia. It is called Diya. USA did this and got one of theirs CIA agents who was caught shooting a Pakistani citizen in Pakistan.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Allen_Davis_incident

Also, culprits can convert to Islam and be pardoned as well. This is also accepted in Sharia. Mamta Kulkarni got her gangster husband Vicky Goswami out of jail from Dubai by this way.

https://m.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/mamta-kulkarni-sets-jailed-lover-free-by-marrying-him/story-Ehn7m3vK6E54pO44Ax2FQJ.html

Edited by coffee_rules

7 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Not Saudis but Yemenis, in this case. If she was important, India could pay money to the victim’s family and earn pardon. It is allowed in Sharia. It is called Diya. USA did this and got one of theirs CIA agents who was caught shooting a Pakistani citizen in Pakistan.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Allen_Davis_incident

Also, culprits can convert to Islam and be pardoned as well. This is also accepted in Sharia. Mamta Kulkarni got her gangster husband Vicky Goswami out of jail from Dubai by this way.

https://m.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/mamta-kulkarni-sets-jailed-lover-free-by-marrying-him/story-Ehn7m3vK6E54pO44Ax2FQJ.html

Daymn, man Sharia is confusing. May be its Sharia 2.0. 

On 11/1/2018 at 9:30 AM, Pak_cric said:

I don't understand why countries like pakistan, india, indonesia, bangladesh, philipines keep sending their labour to saudi arab. Put a ban on this **** and watch those arab *s try to work on their own.

Poverty + greed + seeing Arabs as superior (among subcontinental Muslims)