All Rounders do not exist.

Khota

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

coz the battle was for no. 6 where vihari n rohit played. So what better did they do then pandya 

Simple ur living in deniel that 2 key diff was

other players stood up

aussie were week then eng n Sa

N not pandya, had vihari n rohit made 300-400 runs then tell me that was the diff. Pandya atleast won u a game ...which both didnt

The team won in Australia with zero contribution from Pandya.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

And that is where you and I have huge disagreement and it will never be resolved.

thats where u need to watch cricket to atleast have an argument 

Coz pandya n kapil have same avg with bat in test cricket , Pandya avg higher with bat then kapil in ODI. U dnt wanna accept when he wins the game

atleast show me facts for ur argument rather then just watching the scorecard on days where he goes for most runs. Comman sense in a game 5 bowlers bowl and someone one day will go for more then others....just dnt come out specifically those days expecting he ll perform everyday coz no one does that 

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

The team won in Australia with zero contribution from Pandya.

The team lost in those 2 series coz lack of contribution from other guys and they stood up in Aus series simple. 

Player who played in place of pandya did less, so dnt tell me team won becoz of them and had pandya been there we wud have lost coz the other instead didnt do much either

Rehne de mat try kr tere se point nhin prove ho rha, repeat krne se kuch nhin hoga. As i said show me the perfomance

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Ben Stokes would walk into all teams but he would make a great no 7  not no6 , Holder is slowly becoming better option than Stokes due to his bowling and his batting position no 8.

To bat in top 6 six you need to average better than 40.England is a victim of its all rounders. Those allrounders add great depth at home but away they are not good enough and they have too many bits and pieces players.

India has great batting depth at home due Ashwin and Jadeja but they both walk into team as bowlers alone also.

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

thats where u need to watch cricket to atleast have an argument 

Coz pandya n kapil have same avg with bat in test cricket , Pandya avg higher with bat then kapil in ODI. U dnt wanna accept when he wins the game

atleast show me facts for ur argument rather then just watching the scorecard on days where he goes for most runs. Comman sense in a game 5 bowlers bowl and someone one day will go for more then others....just dnt come out specifically those days expecting he ll perform everyday coz no one does that 

Common sense is on majority of days the allrounder is going for most runs and whereas Kapil wsas killing it.

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

The team lost in those 2 series coz lack of contribution from other guys and they stood up in Aus series simple. 

Player who played in place of pandya did less, so dnt tell me team won becoz of them and had pandya been there we wud have lost coz the other instead didnt do much either

But you have this amazing ability to gaze into a crystal ball and confidently say Pandya would contribute more.

5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Ben Stokes would walk into all teams but he would make a great no 7  not no6 , Holder is slowly becoming better option than Stokes due to his bowling and his batting position no 8.

To bat in top 6 six you need to average better than 40.England is a victim of its all rounders. Those allrounders add great depth at home but away they are not good enough and they have too many bits and pieces players.

India has great batting depth at home due Ashwin and Jadeja but they both walk into team as bowlers alone also.

Partially agree except for the Ashwin part.

Just now, Khota said:

But you have this amazing ability to gaze into a crystal ball and confidently say Pandya would contribute more.

he did in Sa n ENG...didnt he 

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Common sense is on majority of days the allrounder is going for most runs and whereas Kapil wsas killing it.

what format ?? ODi ???

u do understand its an era of 300-350 

3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Same guys were picked on by ppl at start of their career

yet ppl dnt learn player evolve with time like them. 

Holder was considered so mediocre, ppl were aiming for stokes neck when got consectives 0 against india in 2014 and 4 sixes in final

We give example , but forget the struggles that made them evolved players

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Same guys were picked on by ppl at start of their career

yet ppl dnt learn player evolve with time like them. 

Holder was considered so mediocre, ppl were aiming for stokes neck when got consectives 0 against india in 2014 and 4 sixes in final

We give example , but forget the struggles that made them evolved players

Yes , players evolve, I don't see Pandya evoloving, Holder had everything going against him , weak team and captaincy burden.Holder plays at no8 and is one of their best bowlers.Holder is bowler first then allrounder. What is Pandya. Pandya has everything going for him but I have not see any improvement.

I don't think Pandya has tools good enough to evolve into a good layer forget great.I would be happy if I am proved wrong.

Just now, putrevus said:

Yes , players evolve, I don't see Pandya evoloving, Holder had everything going against him , weak team and captaincy burden.Holder plays at no8 and is one of their best bowlers.Holder is bowler first then allrounder. What is Pandya. Pandya has everything going for him but I have not see any improvement.

Ppl didnt see holder evolving. Have seen ppl backing pandya more then i saw with holder 

This against n favour is nonsense....have patience at the end if perfomance is criteria so shud be patience to for everyone 

Just now, putrevus said:

I don't think Pandya has tools good enough to evolve into a good layer forget great.I would be happy if I am proved wrong.

u think doesnt mean others or captain do same

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ppl didnt see holder evolving. Have seen ppl backing pandya more then i saw with holder 

This against n favour is nonsense....have patience at the end if perfomance is criteria so shud be patience to for everyone 

Others will also realise soon, Pandya is nothing but a bits and pieces players. Holder has become one of their best fast bowlers, when Pandya becomes one of best top 6 batsmen or one of the best fast bowlers we will agree he is asset to the team till then he is burden and useless to test team.

Tests is not place for development.Let him do development in FC.

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Others will also realise soon, Pandya is nothing but a bits and pieces players. Holder has become one of their best fast bowlers, when Pandya becomes one of best top 6 batsmen or one of the best fast bowlers we will agree he is asset to the team till then he is burden and useless to test team.

Not just a good bowler but Holder has worked hard on his batting as well .  Test 200 is not a joke.  Surely Holder was good to make odd 50's but the 200 must have come as pleasant upgrade for WI fans.

8 minutes ago, putrevus said:

u can only develop by playing like those 2 did .....thats why their perfomances are up around 30 test mark but they had to play that much

15 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Indian team is not a place for player development. iIf you cannot hit the ground running you have no place in the team. Pace bowling is tough and is not a part time job.

12 minutes ago, putrevus said:

This @Ankit_sharma03 will never understand.