Best chance to win in Aus hampered by

zen

"Sidharth Monga from Adelaide Oval: Kuldeep Yadav has just had a longish coaching session with Shane Warne. Bharat Arun, the India bowling coach, stood alongside Warne in the umpire position as Kuldeep bowled an over or so at the plastic stump. There was input from Warne after every ball. Kuldeep bowled a wrong'un too. It was followed by a decent chat, which India coach Ravi Shastri also overheard. Don't think Warne wanted to leave just yet but he was scheduled to be on air, and left with promise of more. Great to see a wizard generous enough to sharing his tricks with a youngster."

Are we going to see Kuldeep in action soon?

13 hours ago, zen said:

"Sidharth Monga from Adelaide Oval: Kuldeep Yadav has just had a longish coaching session with Shane Warne. Bharat Arun, the India bowling coach, stood alongside Warne in the umpire position as Kuldeep bowled an over or so at the plastic stump. There was input from Warne after every ball. Kuldeep bowled a wrong'un too. It was followed by a decent chat, which India coach Ravi Shastri also overheard. Don't think Warne wanted to leave just yet but he was scheduled to be on air, and left with promise of more. Great to see a wizard generous enough to sharing his tricks with a youngster."

Are we going to see Kuldeep in action soon?

that was gracious  from Warne especially in the midst of this series. But I don't think that would be for nothing. Warne would have been offered with  a decent pay check , I think. Other wise I don't  think such a professional hardcore Aussie would have done this in the midst of a series against his own country.

Australia lost the groove by banning Smith and Warner.

If they lose this series -they will be called by the public as idiots and idealists who ruined themselves by Taking A moral high ground and allowed themselves to play by the "social justice " narrative .

Also I do think they paid the price for that Kasigo Rabada nonsense.

I'm sure they would have gotten a maafi If any of the trio was black.

Not to mention the wage disputes.

Of course they will manage to scrape through a win in this series but at the end it is the Aussies who are getting a slap at the back.

And unless you're a real hard-core cricket lover- this faltu series whitewash won't add a cowri to Virat Anushka Sharma's records as a kuptaan.

He will forever remain the VILLAIN who sold off CT17 to Pakistanis and then laughed with them.

A foreign victory with a "toothless" opposition team doesn't get you recognition -Cups do

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

Aus strikes back at Perth 1-1 

Of the squad of 18: 3 are injured or not 100% fit (Ashwin, Rohit and Shaw); 3 have failed (KL, Vijay and Umesh); and 3 are likely to be passengers (Jadeja, Bhuvi and Parthiv). That leaves 9 players + Agarwal and Pandya, which will strengthen the team 

I hope that Kuldeep comes in to play in the remaining two tests 

15 minutes ago, zen said:

Aus strikes back at Perth 1-1 

Of the squad of 18: 3 are injured or not 100% fit (Ashwin, Rohit and Shaw); 3 have failed (KL, Vijay and Umesh); and 3 are likely to be passengers (Jadeja, Bhuvi and Parthiv). That leaves 9 players + Agarwal and Pandya, which will strengthen the team 

I hope that Kuldeep comes in to play in the remaining two tests 

You lose all crredibility when you claim players who haven't even played as passengers  based on nothing but your bias. In the op too your first point is about those 3 players, any one of whom would have made a good difference here 

1 minute ago, CSK Fan said:

You lose all crredibility when you claim players who haven't even played as passengers  based on nothing but your bias. In the op too your first point is about those 3 players, any one of whom would have made a good difference here 

the 3 players do not appear to be in scheme of things :dontknow: .... I am not sure what difference they could have made 

FTR, Ind is heading towards its first series win in Aus at Sydney (draw or Ind victory are the probable results) 

• Great performance by Pujara (3rd 100 of the series), Pant and Kuldeep. In fact, I am happy to see that players I supported (Pujara, Kohli, Agarwal, Pant, Bumrah, Shami and Kuldeep) did well. If Pandya and Shaw had played, may be they would have done well too 

:yay:

Edited by zen

"2.30pm And play is called off! India win the Test series 2-1! Finally, it's official. After 72 years, India have beaten Australia down under. This game is officially drawn, but for what it's worth, the series winners dominated this Test as well. The presentation will happen super soon. Stay locked. You don't want to miss this." 

Ind :hatsoff:

Cheteshwar Pujara is the Player of the Series for his 521 runs at an average of 74. Three tons for him. He receives two trophies. Isa Guha says, "a special mention to Jasprit Bumrah."

"It's a great feeling for all of us," says Pujara. "We've been working hard to win a series overseas, and winning in Australia has never been easy. And really pleased with my contribution. For me, the first hundred was special. Scoring a ton at Adelaide and going 1-0 up is what we were aiming for."