Aus bat another 30-40 overs at Perth and are assured of a win?

fineleg

9 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Stop trying to be  “Cricketics Lite” lol. He’s got that gimmick covered. Surprisingly even he has been realistic after the debacle on day 1

My signature probably pre-dates cricketics joining the forum, so there's that.  But sure, get your potshots in, its one of those broken clock moments for you, won't come as often, so better make 'em count.  

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

My signature probably pre-dates cricketics joining the forum, so there's that.  But sure, get your potshots in, its one of those broken clock moments for you, won't come as often, so better make 'em count.  

Yeah like the way we were kicking ass in SA and Eng . You seem to have a tough time in distinction between optimism and delusion .

Anyway to each their own I guess. 

Dont think of this as rubbing  it in on your face. There is nothing to be gained by that unless you think people are enjoying India getting their butt whopped.

The problem is this team clearly  has the potential to be a dominant side however how are you not able to see the blatant blunders since SA that has cost this team wins besides other factors such as luck as well(losing toss) again and again.

24 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Yeah like the way we were kicking ass in SA and Eng . You seem to have a tough time in distinction between optimism and delusion .

Anyway to each their own I guess. 

Dont think of this as rubbing  it in on your face. There is nothing to be gained by that unless you think people are enjoying India getting their butt whopped.

The problem is this team clearly  has the potential to be a dominant side however how are you not able to see the blatant blunders since SA that has cost this team wins besides other factors such as luck as well(losing toss) again and again.

Dude you took a gratuitous potshot at me, but to each his own.  sticks and stones, froggy words etc etc.  

Yes, I genuinely believed we were capable of winning 2 out of the 3 series in SA, Eng and Aus.  If not for Virat's retarded selections - dropping Rahane, Pujara, Bhuvi at crucial times, Bhuvi being injured and missing out the England tour - we might well have.  But it is what it is.  

You like to play the glass is 3/4 empty game - were doing so during the Adelaide test as well.  Whatever floats your boat.  But if you keep up this passive-aggressive bullshit, I'll call you out on it if/when I feel like it.  

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

Dude you took a gratuitous potshot at me, but to each his own.  sticks and stones, froggy words etc etc.  

Yes, I genuinely believed we were capable of winning 2 out of the 3 series in SA, Eng and Aus.  If not for Virat's retarded selections - dropping Rahane, Pujara, Bhuvi at crucial times, Bhuvi being injured and missing out the England tour - we might well have.  But it is what it is.  

You like to play the glass is 3/4 empty game - were doing so during the Adelaide test as well.  Whatever floats your boat.  But if you keep up this passive-aggressive bullshit, I'll call you out on it if/when I feel like it.  

Chalo I will leave you to it. You clearly have comprehension issues.