Don’t select Pandya for the 4th test in Sydney!

SecondSlip

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Lack of patience is ur problem.....most players take time to be consistent

He supported Pandya till Nov 21st so till Pandya got injured .... then all of a sudden lost patience without Pandya playing a game since his injury :lol:

comedy is on! 

11 minutes ago, zen said:

He supported Pandya till Nov 21st so till Pandya got injured .... then all of a sudden lost patience without Pandya playing a game since his injury :lol:

comedy is on! 

Not his 1st times, suffers from short term memory loss 

U wanna see one more example 

What he says about parthiv now

On 12/31/2018 at 11:47 AM, SecondSlip said:

Pappu’s 35 will at least blunt the new ball 

On 12/31/2018 at 12:49 PM, SecondSlip said:

Pappu is a good player of pace bowling and has good horizontal shots. He will be much more comfortable opening the batting than Vihari 

On 12/31/2018 at 11:40 AM, SecondSlip said:

Parthiv opens in LOIs and is a good player of pace bowling. He also opened in the Johannesburg test we won this year and did a decent job. He’s definitely a much better batsman than Pandya and Ashwin. 

what he said about Pappu in Jan

On 1/14/2018 at 5:59 PM, SecondSlip said:

Never deserved a comeback into the team. 

We are going nowhere by giving tried and tested failures like Parthiv and Karthik chances 

On 1/17/2018 at 1:34 AM, SecondSlip said:

Oh really? Whose brilliant idea was it to bring back Pappu when Saha got injured against England last year? 

in May 

On 5/30/2018 at 7:07 PM, SecondSlip said:

Dinesh Karthik should replace him. 

Pappu has had enough chances and wasted them. Time to move on 

Now what worth noticing neither did pappu play anything between his hate n support phase neither did pandya in phase where he opinion changed. The man clearly suffers from short term memory loss and smokes poor quality weed n imagines cricket being played in his head. 

@SecondSlip- talking about consistency , janaab pehle apne opinion pe consistent ho jao to log seriously lenge

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Not his 1st times, suffers from short term memory loss 

U wanna see one more example 

What he says about parthiv now

what he said about Pappu in Jan

in May 

Now what worth noticing neither did pappu play anything between his hate n support phase neither did pandya in phase where he opinion changed. The man clearly suffers from short term memory loss and smokes poor quality weed n imagines cricket being played in his head. 

@SecondSlip- talking about consistency , janaab pehle apne opinion pe consistent ho jao to log seriously lenge

I think you don’t understand the English language. For the 100th time, the only reason why I wanted Pappu to play in the Sydney test was because we had no other opening options in the squad and he wouldn’t do any worse than Rahul and Vijay who are in terrible form at the moment. I am not his fan and never will be. 

What are your thoughts on Hardik not getting a chance in Sydney? Looks like you ignored that point :laugh:

1 hour ago, zen said:

comedy is on! 

Lol I see you have returned for another ass whooping little rat boy :laugh:

How is your mom doing today? Did she have an amazing time last night like I did? :love:

Note from moderator- poster is restricted from posting for a week .

Edited by beetle
16 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

I think you don’t understand the English language. For the 100th time, the only reason why I wanted Pappu to play in the Sydney test was because we had no other opening options in the squad and he wouldn’t do any worse than Rahul and Vijay who are in terrible form at the moment. I am not his fan and never will be. 

how ru u sure he cnt do worse then them , cnt a batsman get out on 0 

So how on earth a guy u called gem till nov turned terrible and guy who acc to u didnt deserve a place now shud be played ahead of so called ur gem

N how did ur opinion change in a phase where both dint play a single game 

16 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

What are your thoughts on Hardik not getting a chance in Sydney? Looks like you ignored that point :laugh:

same as ur of choosing umesh n rahul ahead of pappu 

14 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

how ru u sure he cnt do worse then them , cnt a batsman get out on 0 

So how on earth a guy u called gem till nov turned terrible and guy who acc to u didnt deserve a place now shud be played ahead of so called ur gem

N how did ur opinion change in a phase where both dint play a single game 

same as ur of choosing umesh n rahul ahead of pappu 

Anyone can get out on 0, even Kohli can. But Pappu could have been used as an option since both Rahul and Vijay are doing horribly. Anyways, he didn’t get selected so that topic of discussion ends right here. 

As I said before, I still support Pandya in LOIs but I’m not convinced about him in test cricket. He is below average with both bat and ball and was one of the biggest reasons why we lost to England 4-1. Even the team management gave up and dropped him for the Oval. 

Pandya is neither good enough as a batsman nor as a bowler to make it into the test team. An allrounder should be able to make it into his side in 1 aspect, whether it is bat or ball, but Pandya is poor in both. Since Pandya is not being considered for Sydney, this discussion is over. 

Take your Pandya worship some place else and F off from my thread now :laugh:

Edited by SecondSlip