Saint Gilly is a cheat

well wat r u trying to prove by saying that gilly cheats?? even dhoni cheated and ganguly in 03 WC final?? look im just saying u we need to look at our players too
They dont claim to be saints like gilly, they are not hypocrites. Read the whole thread! Bhaji as he has said and other indian players no doubt see the hpocricy of it all! Are you now labelling bhaji a troll?
It IS ILLEGAL according to the laws of the game. Check Appendix D of the MCC's laws of cricket. Clearly illegal and what's more Gilly had gained an advantage out of the squash ball and scored 100 so it should have been declared void by ICC ( same as using a larger bat or a ball tampering)
You clearly think gilly is cheating here. Why the flip flop and that gilly is now a saint?? Never seen the great Sachin cheat by using a squash ball
Disgraceful appeal against sachin by gilly of the bowling of hogg. Ball was miles down leg and did not touch anything. Gilly goes up as if obvious nick in attempt to get the master out and try to prevent wide. Classic example of the hypocritical gilly and his cheating ways!
If you had seen that appeal from gilly. You would have seen what a cheat gilly was.
Guest HariSampath

Like I said...thats not cheating. Its just appealing, and pressuring. Obviously you have different standards of cheating and pressuring , but I dont agree you can point to a single instant of Gilly cheating ( bumped catch, botched runout, edged ball and standing , caught at covers and standing etc)...Tendulkar is no comparision to Gilly.

Guest HariSampath

Why are you comparing the play events with using means that are violating laws ? I STILL feel that Gilly using a squash ball is against the rules of the game, and gains an unfair advantage... But I am talking about honesty in the run of play....Everyone knew Gilly is using squash ball..and the ICC has not ruled against it so far. I feel they MUST ban it , because it is illegal but ICC thinks it can be done. But this is no comparision to cheating on events on field of play

But in this thread you passinoaltley state that the squash ball was cheating. Sachin would never do such cheating. The aussies are hypocrites. Further exemplified by the play it tough on the field when go off shake hands and all forgotten. The old what happens stays on the field. What BS as exposed by their constant whining in the media after we beat them

Like I said...thats not cheating. Its just appealing' date=' and pressuring. Obviously you have different standards of cheating and pressuring , but I dont agree you can point to a single instant of Gilly cheating ( bumped catch, botched runout, edged ball and standing , caught at covers and standing etc)...Tendulkar is no comparision to Gilly.[/quote'] I just gave an instant of gilly appelaing and it clearly not being out. Where everyone knew it was not out including gilly but he appealed. Thats cheating is not? Or are you claiming gilly never appealed for a catch whcih he knew the batsman never edged it?