Watch out for Sharma

Cricketics

Did you guys see the gun-barrel-straight drives at the start of his innings, and the contemptuous pulls he later played off Hopes and Bracken? Class act!
That's exactly when i thought; "This guy is a real Indian batsman". Only great Indian batsmen can play classy shots like that.

What a talent, what a prospect ! To have that sort of temperament, at such a young age, is almost unheard of. We have definitely unearthed one of the most promising batsman of the world cricket. Wont be surprised if Sharma goes on to win the " ICC's Best emerging player " award. His only competition, probably, is the other Sharma in the team. How many times, how many times, in the past have we seen India reach the finals, only for the mentally fragile batsman to cave in like they have no spine. This is a new age Indian team, led by a new-age skipper. The results are showing. I am so excited about the future of Indian cricket.

No doubt about RS... now what we need is some sensible batting from GG. He needs to work on many things to be considered as a test batsmen. Remember, in test, you have 7 players standing in the ring starting from keeper. 3 sleeps, 2 gullys, cover and a short extra cover. GG doesn;t have a patience to play down 15 overs before he could score. Where as RS knows that he can manage SR in 2-3 overs and he weighs his wkt more than anybody in the team right now. So we have definite 3 batsmen in the test who are young, VS, RS, MSD. we need 2 more very good ones... may be GG and MT. or badri.

I think Manoj Tiwary is just as good. In Rohit Sharma, Tiwary and Raina, we have some outstandingly talented and mentally very calm youngsters. And from what I have seen of Virat Kohli, he isnt too far from a national squad selection either. Our one day future looks especially promising.

this sharma dude is goood.. he still has lot to learn .. like how to go on to make BIG ones.. guy is surely learning... when SRT and Sharma were batting it was like master is giving his pupil practical lessons.. those dives from getting run outs were awesome to watch.. :cantstop: btw.. what was GG thinking by not coming back for 2nd run.. jeez..